Tightens pores and has a refreshing effect.

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

It is a lotion that does work, you can actually see the impurities left on the cotton pad. I think it has an effect of tightening the pores, due to the alpha lipoic c ester compound. It is the only toner that I enjoy using. I follow with the cream of the same line and my mirror thanks me! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

The one that I love...

Posted by faniHerb on Aug 13, 2014

I have been using toners for more than 25 years, the ones from cosmetic brands and pharmacy/supermart brands. Some okay, some good but exorbitant. (1) price - good mid $ (2)qualities - superb, with firming & the potent stuff (DMAE- firms/lifts and reduces lines, Alpha Lipoic also known as ALA -antioxidant,reduce inflammation, improves skin texture for and C-Ester - boost collagen and brighten skin) (3) light pleasant scent. I am using this toner with some other firming serum over the past weeks, I like the result. I like this toner so much so that I am now looking to buy other Derma E products. --- update:- I like it so much that I have introduced to my friends. However, my friend with super sensitive skin gets tingling feeling (ordered the other Derma E soothing toner as well - less tingling). So it may not be suitable for sensitive skins. click yes if this review is useful to you.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3106204 on Oct 03, 2009

I had read that DMAE, Alpha Lipoic, and Vitamin C were the best collagen builders for skin. Derma E toner is excellent. It tones and firms without any dryness. The fragrance is light and fresh.

GREAT TONER!

Posted by Reviewer2736988 on May 16, 2009

I like using a toner and this one is exceptional. I have oily skin but I'm also thinking about aging issues, so I liked what this had to offer. I feel like it is truly good for my skin. Smell is nice, too. This is my second time to buy it.

Perfect

Posted by Reviewer2527751 on Dec 24, 2009

Perfect toner for mixed skin.

Wonderful Toner!

Posted by Reviewer3256739 on Aug 16, 2011

I am a woman in my late 40s and I have tried several toners over the years, and have never found one that I was completely satisfied with. Then I tried this one. I love it! The fragrance is nice, not too strong. It cleans, tones, and refreshes my face, without leaving it feeling dry. My skin seems to have a glow and firmness to it after using this product. I highly recommend you give it a try!

Tónico hidratante y antioxidante

Posted by DelikatEssences on Feb 12, 2014

Su composición es excelente y fue lo que me decidió a adquirirlo, repleto de ingredientes antioxidantes poco comunes en tónicos como el ácido alpha lipoico o la forma de vitamina C (C-Ester), mucho más estable y eficaz que el ácido ascórbico. Luego su uso es un placer, buen olor, buenas sensación en rostro (refrescante y calmante). Le doy un 10.

Una maravilla

Posted by 4615619871172388697 on Dec 10, 2013

Buenísimo! Me encanta cómo deja la piel y el efecto que tiene. Me ha quitado un poco hasta las manchas solares de la frente! Es el segundo bote que uso

Anti-age tonic

Posted by Ludviga on Apr 02, 2012

Very good anti-age tonic! Refreshes, levels. The smell a little strong, but quickly leaves. I recommend to all!

Like the organic ingredients.

Posted by jackie09 on Jan 11, 2014

Like the organic ingredients. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.