Good Cleanser

Posted by Reviewer1298537 on Feb 06, 2010

I like how this removes my makeup but I wish it had more than just 1% glycolic acid. I will be looking for something with a higher percentage.

Exfoliating

Posted by Reviewer2096603 on Mar 31, 2009

This product leaves my skin really smooth and helps to unclog my pores.

Excellent product fabulous price

Posted by Reviewer2400819 on Nov 09, 2009

I read about using a cleanser with glycolic acid and I am delighted with this product. It cleans well, leaves my skin feeling smooth but not taut or dry. Better yet when I use a toner afterward, I don't have makeup that wouldn't come off with the cleanser as I have had with other products. I do not have particularly sensitive skin and had no issues with redness or tingling. I will buy this again

Very pleased!!

Posted by Reviewer2629538 on Jun 26, 2010

Amazing price for a really great product. All the ingredients are good for my skin and I hardly need a moisturizr. Makes my face soft and smooth. I would strongly recommend it :)

Great Facial Cleanser

Posted by Reviewer2803314 on Aug 15, 2011

This is really a top notch product , my skin has already got a glow in addtion to it looking even toned.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer3336134 on Jul 31, 2010

I have very dry and sensitive skin and this cleanser works great for it!

breakout!

Posted by HealthandBeautyGirl on Mar 22, 2014

Bought this based on all the great reviews. I have acne prone, combo/oily but dehydrated skin (40+yrs old). Although it is very gentle and not irritating, everytime I use it, I break out with horrible acne!

not for chemical sensitive people

Posted by Reviewer2310167 on Mar 16, 2009

I ordered this facial cleanser thinking that it's all natural. I have multiple chemical sensitivities (MCS) and have to use only pure, natural ingredients. I used it on my face and had immediate reaction and started to get sick. I was very disappointed. I would not recommend this to someone with chemical sensitivities.

Derma E Glycolic Facial Cleanser

Posted by Reviewer2427644 on Jul 26, 2011

Less blackheads! Rejoice!

Mild enough to use regularly

Posted by Reviewer1331472 on Jun 07, 2011

It's an effective glycolic acid soap, but mild enough for frequent use. This is good for normal skin, but especially for mild to moderate acne and blemishes; it will brighten and somewhat clear the complexion after each use. Apply dry (face perhaps some to the neck / other problem areas), wait a few minutes, and then rinse. You may want to follow with a suitable moisturizer. Derma-E probably makes a good one; I'll give them a try when I run out of current stock.