Derma E, Hydrating Day Cream, With Hyaluronic Acid, 2 oz (56 g)

Reviews 2-star

Didn't like it overall

Posted by Reviewer1299035 From New York on Sep 11, 2011

There is something about this product I just didn't like. The texture is okay and the smell is alright. I don't know why people are complaining about the smell. It's very light and candy like. That was one of the things I did like. It was how it made my skin feel. At first when it goes on it feels great, but then as the day progresses you feel your skin getting dry in areas and then oily in others. It definitely DOES NOT balance the skin. At least mine it doesn't. I don't know...I just found the product a bit blah. I'm going back to using the Avalon Organics oil free moisturizer and the Alba Botanica one. Those hydrated my skin much better and dealt with the oiliness as well. This one didn't do jack!

Disappointet

Posted by 4867292644354733877 on May 30, 2012

Has a very nice scent, but does not absorb easily. I will not buy that creme again.