10% Off Orders Over $40!

Derma E, Hydrating Night Cream, 2 oz (56 g)

Reviews 3-star

*meh*

Posted by Reviewer2742095 on Mar 12, 2010

No problems with delivery, but i'm not so amazed at the product itself. I'd read a LOT of great reviews for it (it had like 4.5/5 stars from something like 38 customers. So i'm just going to guess it doesn't do wonder on my skin. It's not very hydrating for me, nor does it plump my skin. It smells sweet though.

Nice...

Posted by Reviewer2850810 on Dec 16, 2010

...but not great. Good texture, smooth and creamy. Goes on well and isn't greasy. My skin feels slightly dry when I wake up, however, which is strange. So not sure if this is working properly for me and I may try another of Derma E's night creams next time.

Really Works

Posted by Reviewer2863528 on Oct 18, 2011

Love this range! works really well and my skin still feels moist in the morning

Softening but Stifling

Posted by Reviewer1298897 on Mar 02, 2012

While a seemingly great product, ingredient-wise, the scent is a bit strong and does not dissipate. I could not continue using it so I passed it on to a family member who likes it just fine.

Ni excelente, ni pésima

Posted by 5665895459627258233 on Oct 27, 2013

Huele bien, pero se me queda muy corta de hidratación, sobre todo si se me da por ponerla de día. A los 5 minutos me noto la piel tirante. Tengo 32 y la piel seca.