My fav

Posted by 5210432848285762957 on Apr 09, 2016

I have a dry face from the harsh winter wind, and this does a great job of treating and preventing it. Also I really like the scent, reminds me of my childhood garden.

creme

Posted by 5342201477426875029 on Apr 07, 2016

This product is reaal good.

Love this night cream

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Jul 22, 2015

I did a very long intensive search regarding all of the old and new products that are supposed to protect or correct cosmetic facial issues. There are plenty of articles out there but look for the ones by the dermatologists who are not trying to sell anything. I then compared products - Expensive and NOT - and found these on Amazon with the same identical components as the more expensive ones sold at cosmetic counters or even in (or especially in!) the dermatologists' or plastic surgeon's offices. I'm very pleased with this product as well as a few others I plan to review today. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

ESPERABA MAS

Posted by INMA24 on Jan 16, 2015

Tenía puestas unas espectativas muy altas para este producto pero me ha decepcionado. A mi me gusta que las cremas de noche sean untuosas y esta crema no lo es. Para pieles secas y maduras (41 años) opino que se queda corta. Puede que en verano vaya bien. Yo la he utilizado en otoño invierno y no he notado cambios en mi piel e incluso tenía que reforzarla con algún aceite. Creo que no repetiré por lo menos para los menos de frío.

Derma E, Hydrating Night Cream,

Posted by eltocadordevero on Nov 06, 2014

De lo mejor que he probado para la piel! Hidrata profundamente, relaja el cutis, alisa la superficie de la piel y se ve estupenda, muy recomendable!

GODD

Posted by 5692193436911071939 on May 26, 2014

GOD

God

Posted by 5392128233988123966 on May 08, 2014

My skin realy like it!!! Recomended!

really moisture

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Apr 13, 2014

As usual for other products of same brand, this one is pretty good at reasonable price. For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for other product reviews.

this is a great night cream but...

Posted by 5108232840035526090 on Dec 02, 2013

i think this cream is really good, nice ingredients, pleasant smell, makes my skin so soft... but i don't know why this irritates my eyes!! i avoid eye area when i apply this (of course) but still it make my eyes so tearry that i need to wash my face ones again to take cream residue off. so sand can't use this...

Ni excelente, ni pésima

Posted by 5665895459627258233 on Oct 27, 2013

Huele bien, pero se me queda muy corta de hidratación, sobre todo si se me da por ponerla de día. A los 5 minutos me noto la piel tirante. Tengo 32 y la piel seca.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »