Posted by 5579858031257174319 on Dec 01, 2013

I'm not really sure about this one since it broke me out like crazy. This could come from me experimenting a bit with different products at the time, but when I stopped using this my skin calmed down. I used it as an addition to my day/night cream but my skin didn't like it at all. However, since it's gotten so many great reviews I suggest you try it out for yourself! My skin type: Combination skin that has dried up over the years with some scarring and large pores. Not THAT bad but I'm obsessed with my skin and compares it to photoshopped, perfect, impossible to achieve-skin.

bof

Posted by 5113068187261015629 on Dec 27, 2014

déçue, hydratation insuffisante et ça pue pas mais l'odeur est trop prononcée.

Not sure it was a good choice.

Posted by Reviewer1646107 on May 05, 2014

Used it for 5 weeks, twice a day so far. Not sure my fresh thin lines have changed one bit. Also smells like candy! And Gluten-Free?! Really?!!!

Hydrating

Posted by septkaye on Nov 29, 2014

Unfortunately, I broke out on this one. The skin on my face is super sensitive and it did not like this particular type of serum. I now use it in the eye area, my hands and feet to finish off this one bottle. I shall return to using the one from Reviva labs.

Fragrance is too strong

Posted by 5398174636719749776 on Jun 13, 2013

I really do not like the smell. It smells like bubblegum and I feel uncomfortable putting it on my skin. I stopped using it after a few tries.

Ok Serum

Posted by Reviewer2665010 on Mar 22, 2010

I love my serums but this one seems more like a fluid cream rather than a serum and really does not make my skin feel any different. I must admit I was disappointed in this product and would not buy it again.

Overly Fragranced and Irritating

Posted by 5247998140109421892 on Sep 05, 2016

I have combination, acne-prone somewhat sensitive skin. I was looking for a natural brand serum that I could use to add moisture to my skin care routine and this looked like the one from the ingredients and the rave reviews on Paula's Choice and here. I didn't mind the fragrance for the most part because it reminds me of children's shampoos from when I was a kid, but I believe that skincare shouldn't contain fragrance if possible, and this was just way too much. I used it and found that it made my skin tingle in a bad kind of way and I stopped using it. I used it as a hand cream booster for a while and that was fine, but I gave it away at a cosmetics swap since it's a sanitary pump type container.