Guaranteed Best Value for Natural Products!

Derma E, Hydrating Serum with Hyaluronic Acid, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

Reviews 2-star

Posted by 5579858031257174319 on Dec 01, 2013

I'm not really sure about this one since it broke me out like crazy. This could come from me experimenting a bit with different products at the time, but when I stopped using this my skin calmed down. I used it as an addition to my day/night cream but my skin didn't like it at all. However, since it's gotten so many great reviews I suggest you try it out for yourself! My skin type: Combination skin that has dried up over the years with some scarring and large pores. Not THAT bad but I'm obsessed with my skin and compares it to photoshopped, perfect, impossible to achieve-skin.

Not sure it was a good choice.

Posted by Reviewer1646107 on May 05, 2014

Used it for 5 weeks, twice a day so far. Not sure my fresh thin lines have changed one bit. Also smells like candy! And Gluten-Free?! Really?!!!

Fragrance is too strong

Posted by 5398174636719749776 on Jun 13, 2013

I really do not like the smell. It smells like bubblegum and I feel uncomfortable putting it on my skin. I stopped using it after a few tries.

Ok Serum

Posted by Reviewer2665010 on Mar 22, 2010

I love my serums but this one seems more like a fluid cream rather than a serum and really does not make my skin feel any different. I must admit I was disappointed in this product and would not buy it again.