all great except strong scent

Posted by Reviewer2838766 on Jul 12, 2012

Instead of using heavy night cream, I use this at night addition to light moisturizer. It simply helps hold moisture. However, the scent is way too strong in a fake perfume way. The small also reminds me of cheap soap in public restroom. It's hard for me to think that this small can be from natural ingredient. I took out 2 stars because of the scent. Otherwise this product is great. I'm going to try different Derma e serum after this bottle.

OK but not great

Posted by Reviewer2860814 on Apr 03, 2012

This was OK only. I prefer serums that are more liquid than lotion and unfortunately this was more of a lotion. It sunk in and moisturised enough, but I still felt it sitting on the surface of my skin which I felt interfered with the products which I use after serums. I also didn't see or feel any special effect left by the hyaluronic acid, and after finishing the bottle, I didn't see any lasting effect on my skin.

message

Posted by Reviewer2753761 on Aug 16, 2011

look like lotion not serum i can;t see any diffrenceon my skin

dommage qu'il y ait des silicones

Posted by 5321244300037473779 on Sep 04, 2013

Il est très bien, mais du fait de la présence de silicone, je ne l'utilise qu'en journée

SÉRUM HIALURÓNICO

Posted by Ocarina on May 11, 2016

Más que un sérum es una hidratante ligera, no noté las bondades del hialurónico y no me hidrataba demasiado, dura una eternidad al ser tan fluido

tightens the skin

Posted by 4790621947929716817 on Jan 18, 2014

found in the composition of silicone smell disappointment

so far so good

Posted by Reviewer1871360 on Aug 03, 2014

so far so good

Hydrating

Posted by septkaye on Nov 29, 2014

Unfortunately, I broke out on this one. The skin on my face is super sensitive and it did not like this particular type of serum. I now use it in the eye area, my hands and feet to finish off this one bottle. I shall return to using the one from Reviva labs.

Not sure it was a good choice.

Posted by Reviewer1646107 on May 05, 2014

Used it for 5 weeks, twice a day so far. Not sure my fresh thin lines have changed one bit. Also smells like candy! And Gluten-Free?! Really?!!!

Fragrance is too strong

Posted by 5398174636719749776 on Jun 13, 2013

I really do not like the smell. It smells like bubblegum and I feel uncomfortable putting it on my skin. I stopped using it after a few tries.