Feels great. Smells good.

Posted by Reviewer1687596 on Aug 13, 2010

This was a wonderful light lotion and seems to have good ingredients. It also smells terrific. I think it would be great for younger skin less wrinkled than mine. I still like my Jason Ester-C because it plumps up my 59 year old better. I just wish it were as lightweight as the Derma E.

smooth

Posted by Reviewer3169522 on Nov 30, 2010

leaves my skin silky smooth.

nice

Posted by Reviewer2847967 on Dec 21, 2010

better for summer months, i like source natural's better if they are both hyaluronic acid serum. but still a nice product.

quite rich

Posted by Reviewer1095723 on Oct 28, 2011

I've got oily, acne prone skin, and only use this at night after the reviva labs 5% glycolic acid cream. A little goes a long way, and although I wake up with a sheen of oil on my face in the morning, it doesn't really make me break out. For oily skin, this serum is enough, and you really won't need another moisturiser.

message

Posted by Reviewer2753761 on Aug 16, 2011

look like lotion not serum i can;t see any diffrenceon my skin

all great except strong scent

Posted by Reviewer2838766 on Jul 12, 2012

Instead of using heavy night cream, I use this at night addition to light moisturizer. It simply helps hold moisture. However, the scent is way too strong in a fake perfume way. The small also reminds me of cheap soap in public restroom. It's hard for me to think that this small can be from natural ingredient. I took out 2 stars because of the scent. Otherwise this product is great. I'm going to try different Derma e serum after this bottle.

OK but not great

Posted by Reviewer2860814 on Apr 03, 2012

This was OK only. I prefer serums that are more liquid than lotion and unfortunately this was more of a lotion. It sunk in and moisturised enough, but I still felt it sitting on the surface of my skin which I felt interfered with the products which I use after serums. I also didn't see or feel any special effect left by the hyaluronic acid, and after finishing the bottle, I didn't see any lasting effect on my skin.

dommage qu'il y ait des silicones

Posted by 5321244300037473779 on Sep 04, 2013

Il est très bien, mais du fait de la présence de silicone, je ne l'utilise qu'en journée

tightens the skin

Posted by 4790621947929716817 on Jan 18, 2014

found in the composition of silicone smell disappointment

so far so good