Great

Posted by 5427699780554208543 on Nov 16, 2013

You can definitely feel its effect. really great product. Too bad it is scented.

Good quality

Posted by Reviewer1849347 on Apr 15, 2013

will reorder

Works Well Enough

Posted by HawaiianViking on Nov 08, 2012

This product works well enough, that is, if you use a lot of it; go ahead, slather it on, but keep it from getting too near your eyes! I have tried the three most popular Hyaluronic Acid serums on iHerb — Derma E, Hyaluronic Acid Rehydrating Serum; Now Foods, Solutions, Hyaluronic Acid Firming Serum; and Source Naturals, Skin Eternal, Hyaluronic Serum — and this is probably the best of the lot. I've found it to strike an acceptable balance between "practical" and "effective", and it's not a terrible value. The only problem is the smell: It's not great. I'm from Hawaii, where pua melia/plumeria/frangipani (this product's purported scent) trees grow like weeds, and this smells little like actual plumeria and a lot like cheap perfume. I would much prefer an unscented formulation.

Très bon sérum réhydratant

Posted by Gamraska on Oct 26, 2012

Very rehydrating serum, very smooth and quickly absorbed by the skin, not at all greasy, but with a slightly sticky texture which disappear after complete absorbation My thinking it should be followed by another nourishing cream, the combination of both would be topissime (I use The Jäson vitamin E on top of it) I really recommand it, and would re-purchase it avec plaisir :) Merci iherbs, vous êtes les meilleurs! :)

Good moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer1503049 on Aug 12, 2012

Nice light texture, did not have any issue with my sensitive skin. It works good on its own in the summer as a good (but nothing special) moisturizer, in the winter under my everyday cream. Did not notice any result for the "fine lines" (do not have at the moment something to complain about, but it does not feel anything like anti-age, just moisture)

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2188089 on Jan 16, 2012

first time trying this product and I think it is a great product. Smooths and refines my skin especially under my eyes. Will be ordering other Derma E products!

Really works

Posted by Reviewer2863528 on Oct 18, 2011

Love this range!Great serum

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2708895 on Jul 10, 2011

But even with my combination skin i need additional moisturizing.

sinks into skin

Posted by Reviewer2144615 on Mar 29, 2011

Very nice, gives me a glowing comlexion. My skin drinks this right up, no sticky feeling even for a moment.

Facial Serum/Amelia

Posted by Reviewer3144800 on Mar 11, 2011

The product was a cream; did not look like clear serum, BUT IT WORKED THE SAME & SMELLS NICE.. I give this product a Thumbs UP!!!!!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »