Very Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1029595 on Dec 20, 2010

So far so good. Seems be helping to smooth my skin. One drawback, I agree, is the scent. It's too strong, and not necessary in a facial product. Although it does go away fairly quickly.

Liking it so far

Posted by Reviewer1596347 on Nov 06, 2010

Found the perfume scent a little strong when i first got it but I've gotten used to it now. I like that it glides on easily and gets absorbed by the skin fast. I agree that the texture is somewhat more like a lotion than a serum but that's no issue for me. Skin doesn't feel oily after using. Liking it so far and I've just ordered my second bottle.

Ok

Posted by Sharpie on Oct 23, 2010

Good, but not quite what I was looking for. Bottle is smaller than you think

Feels great. Smells good.

Posted by Reviewer1687596 on Aug 13, 2010

This was a wonderful light lotion and seems to have good ingredients. It also smells terrific. I think it would be great for younger skin less wrinkled than mine. I still like my Jason Ester-C because it plumps up my 59 year old better. I just wish it were as lightweight as the Derma E.

Overperfumed

Posted by Reviewer1593217 on Jul 12, 2010

Otherwise very pleasant - but the scent is too strong for facial product.

A must for mature skin

Posted by Reviewer1331077 on Nov 26, 2009

I have used this product, on and off, for several years now and I really notice the difference when I don't use it. Really makes my skin feel great. No fancy bottle or packaging, but a quality product.

Derma E Hyaluronic Revitalizing Serum

Posted by Reviewer1106285 on Nov 05, 2009

Really a lotion rather than a serum but very pleasant and really good for moisturizing dry skin.

Really good

Posted by Reviewer3120130 on Aug 27, 2009

Feels good and smooth and smells really lovely. Does what it is meant to do.

Great Product for Acne Prone Skin

Posted by Reviewer1337207 on Apr 20, 2009

This serum works wonders for me. I've been using it for about 4 months (I've used approx 4 bottles so far). It provides moisture and comfort to my skin that is under attack from hormonal adult acne and the many acne fighting products that cause my skin to peel and feel dry. I also think I notice it plumping areas of my cheeks that have become deflated as a result of scarring from acne. Note: I went without it for a few days and the difference was quite noticeable (and, sadly, not good).

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »