Super!

Posted by Reviewer3148064 on Jan 07, 2011

Love it! Absorbs right away and a little goes a long way. Don't need much for my dry face to feel smooth. And I actually love the somewhat strong smell.

great skincare

Posted by 4663620877176063937 on Aug 10, 2013

It makes my skin hydrated. I notice the lines near my lips and between eyebrows disappear. I'm impressed.

wonderful

Posted by Reviewer3039014 on Mar 23, 2013

This serum is magic. Does everything it claims to do and leaves skin looking and feeling great. Thank you iHerb for such great service and fast shipping to Australia. Highly recommend both iHerb and this product.

Derma E, Hyaluronic Acid Rehydrating Serum,

Posted by Reviewer3044941 on Mar 15, 2011

a very nice serum light and absorbs well

I love this moistruizer...

Posted by Reviewer3090144 on Apr 06, 2009

I wish I could buy it in bulk. All of Derma E's products are great and very easy on the environment and animals.

Like it

Posted by Reviewer3091173 on Apr 02, 2012

This serum has a smooth tecsture. Dosator gives you a right amount for a whole face from a one push. Lets your skin to uncrumple and gets it ready for a cream.

Really good

Posted by Reviewer3120130 on Aug 27, 2009

Feels good and smooth and smells really lovely. Does what it is meant to do.

Facial Serum/Amelia

Posted by Reviewer3144800 on Mar 11, 2011

The product was a cream; did not look like clear serum, BUT IT WORKED THE SAME & SMELLS NICE.. I give this product a Thumbs UP!!!!!

Très bon sérum réhydratant

Posted by Gamraska on Oct 26, 2012

Very rehydrating serum, very smooth and quickly absorbed by the skin, not at all greasy, but with a slightly sticky texture which disappear after complete absorbation My thinking it should be followed by another nourishing cream, the combination of both would be topissime (I use The Jäson vitamin E on top of it) I really recommand it, and would re-purchase it avec plaisir :) Merci iherbs, vous êtes les meilleurs! :)

Una pasada de serum

Posted by SilviaRuizMUA on Nov 04, 2014

Lo compré por probar y lo cierto que la persona a quien lo regalé está encantada. Nota la piel mas receptiva para los tratamientos habituales. Tiene el rostro mas descansado. Huele muy bien y es un producto que tiene un precio muy asequible