Derma E Hyaluronic Revitalizing Serum

Posted by Reviewer1106285 on Nov 05, 2009

Really a lotion rather than a serum but very pleasant and really good for moisturizing dry skin.

sinks into skin

Posted by Reviewer2144615 on Mar 29, 2011

Very nice, gives me a glowing comlexion. My skin drinks this right up, no sticky feeling even for a moment.

Facial Serum/Amelia

Posted by Reviewer3144800 on Mar 11, 2011

The product was a cream; did not look like clear serum, BUT IT WORKED THE SAME & SMELLS NICE.. I give this product a Thumbs UP!!!!!

Very Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1029595 on Dec 20, 2010

So far so good. Seems be helping to smooth my skin. One drawback, I agree, is the scent. It's too strong, and not necessary in a facial product. Although it does go away fairly quickly.

Liking it so far

Posted by Reviewer1596347 on Nov 06, 2010

Found the perfume scent a little strong when i first got it but I've gotten used to it now. I like that it glides on easily and gets absorbed by the skin fast. I agree that the texture is somewhat more like a lotion than a serum but that's no issue for me. Skin doesn't feel oily after using. Liking it so far and I've just ordered my second bottle.

Ok

Posted by Sharpie on Oct 23, 2010

Good, but not quite what I was looking for. Bottle is smaller than you think

Overperfumed

Posted by Reviewer1593217 on Jul 12, 2010

Otherwise very pleasant - but the scent is too strong for facial product.

Feels great. Smells good.

Posted by Reviewer1687596 on Aug 13, 2010

This was a wonderful light lotion and seems to have good ingredients. It also smells terrific. I think it would be great for younger skin less wrinkled than mine. I still like my Jason Ester-C because it plumps up my 59 year old better. I just wish it were as lightweight as the Derma E.

smooth

Posted by Reviewer3169522 on Nov 30, 2010

leaves my skin silky smooth.

nice

Posted by Reviewer2847967 on Dec 21, 2010

better for summer months, i like source natural's better if they are both hyaluronic acid serum. but still a nice product.