Nice & Light

Posted by Reviewer3225970 on Jun 06, 2012

I use this in the daytime..it's light, refreshing and the HA keeps skin nicely hydrated. This is just enough moisture as I live in a hot & humid climate, regular oily/cream moisturizers make my skin sticky and greasy within hours.

Great skin afterwards.

Posted by 4773092263391278563 on Feb 04, 2013

Together with face scrub and moisturing lotion this mist gives perfect feel to my face. Not only feel but it is healthy in fact. One disadvantage - the mist tingles a little.

Refreshing

Posted by 5112414961767277588 on Aug 01, 2013

The spray is very refreshing, but it's pretty heavy for a hot and humid summer. I whink it's going to be great in spring and autumn, even in winter

Good hydration

Posted by 4866911267371830866 on Aug 25, 2013

Fresh mist and good smell. It hydrates well and fixes and refreshes the Make up effectively. Brume rafraîchissante et hydratante qui fixe le maquillage et fond la poudre extrêmement bien. Bonne odeur.

Me gusta mucho

Posted by rocioes on Jun 09, 2015

Es muy cómodo de usar al ser en spray, hidrata bastante, se absorbe bien, y en verano lo metes en la nevera y da mucho gusto usarlo. Para una piel mixta como la mía prefiero usarlo en invierno, o bien de forma puntual

Nice formula, faulty packaging!

Posted by 5426796399785334719 on Dec 01, 2015

I bought this to use as a makeup setting spray but, although the formula is nice, the spay is too concentrated and uneven. I'd call it a spritz. This will probably work better for those looking to use it on bare skin.

Good hydrating properties for a mist but overwhelming fragrance

Posted by Reviewer2410113 on Sep 18, 2010

This is a good product and you can feel the hyaluronic acid doing its worth in retaining and attracting moisture when spritzed on your face after cleansing. However, it won't be sufficient as a moisturiser, but works VERY well under one. 1 star off for the fragrance. It's too strong! If Derma E can make it fragrance-free, it'd be great!

Derma E Hyaluronic Mist Oil-Free

Posted by Reviewer1235063 on Apr 26, 2011

I like the fact that it's oil-free and it also hydrates my skin really well. I don't even need day or night cream. What I don't like is that it contains fragrance and bothers me a little. I am not sure whether I would buy it again or not, but it is a good product so far.

nice smell

Posted by Reviewer2840588 on Sep 13, 2011

refreshes, good smell

dewy goodness

Posted by Reviewer3330807 on Nov 30, 2011

this product refreshes my skin, little spritz at lunch and before bedtime...whenever i want. And i don't know if it's just me but i feel it gives a dewy moist appearance to the skin. i'll reorder :)