10% Off Orders Over $40!

Derma E, Hydrating Eye Cream with Hyaluronic Acid and Pycnogenol, 1/2 oz (14 g)

Really good!

Posted by Reviewer3192910 on Aug 29, 2011

I don't have puffiness, but have dark circles. After about 2 weeks I've noticed a big change. I don't even wear concealer under my eyes anymore, (and I'm 45!). Great product, great price!

LOVE this cream!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1326187 on Apr 05, 2012

I have been using it all over my face and it really shows a difference! Firmer skin, fewer less noticeable wrinkles and lines.I do not look 20 again (I am 52) but the things that bother me about my face are better. No cream has ever done this for me. I am also taking the oral picnoginol.

Fabulous Ey Creme

Posted by Reviewer1586939 on Sep 28, 2010

I was in the cosmetic industry for many many years! (I was a cosmetic snob) For the price I thought what the heck, nothing to lose! Great eye creme for the price

Diminish wrinkle lines

Posted by Reviewer1213686 on Sep 15, 2012

I used to have quite many wrinkle lines around my eyes. However, they seem to have reduced in size after using this cream for about two months. I have just ordered a second one as I am running out!

Have used this humane creme for one year.

Posted by Reviewer1014892 on Jul 08, 2012

I have used this eye cream for one year and have noticed that the lines under my eyes and little crow lines have diminished. I am 50 and aging gracefully with the help of HUMANE PRODUCTS such as this one. People tell me i look 10 years younger than my real age. Thank you Derma E.