OK - Depends on your skin

Posted by 5450318048074033891 on Feb 11, 2016

I've come to learn that my eyebags behave as long as I find an under eye moisturizer that's light, not too thick but has to be moisturizing. My skin is very dry, including the under eye area. I have eye bags too, which is much more obvious is the area is not moisturized enough. I used this cream for about two weeks, and it's OK if your skin is not too dry. It should do the job fine. For me, it became obvious when I put on make up. It absorbed too quickly and was not enough to keep the area moisturized, so my concealer would sink into fine wrinkles and show.

Hydrating for eye

Posted by 5445280091484054598 on Nov 25, 2015

Hydrating for the eye and crow feet minimized due to the hydrating effect of the eye cream. Will be buying again once my tube finishes

Scent free, light texture

Posted by 4933345779180849203 on Oct 10, 2015

Texture is towards gel creme, personally I found that the texture emulsified into watery state which absorbs almost instantly by the skin around my eyes. It is too early to comment on skin improvement but i am motivated to keep using it.

love the cream

Posted by 5712547023557343885 on Jul 16, 2015

very good result i am going to reorder it!!

Pretty good, so far

Posted by SoleVeg on Apr 23, 2015

Upon first application, I felt a little tingling in the area. It seems to do the job in keeping my skin hydrated, but it's still too soon to know if it will diminish fine lines. Overall, pretty good for the price I paid. Works as well as some more expensive creams. I would watch out if you have very sensitive skin, but this is not a problem for me.

Good moisturizing cream

Posted by 5087188397323431937 on Apr 15, 2015

The product has creamy texture, not too heavy or oily. I do not remember any special scent, which is good especially for an under-eye cream. I can say that it does it's job fairly good - it is a great moisturizer. It feels very comfortable and works well make-up. At first I noticed that it did reduce dark cirles a bit, but after some time I spopped seeing this. Probably it would've worked better this way if stored in the fridge. But it doesn't do any miracles, it is just a good moisturizer. I think this cream will work just perfectly on younger girls. I'm 26, I do not have any big wrinkles or puffiness but it is unlikely that I would reorder this one. I liked it but I'd probably go for something more active next time. Still worth trying if you need just general care for under-eye area.

Great Cream

Posted by Reviewer3110788 on Apr 14, 2015

It works to reduce my fine lines a little.

Derma E, Hydrating Eye Cream with Hyaluronic Acid with Pycnogenol, 1/2 oz

Posted by 5079366133002783467 on Mar 23, 2015

Started using this for a few days-like the product. Suitable for me. Would recommend.

No hidrata en profundidad, pero para mí es suficiente!

Posted by 4745117847599820333 on Dec 01, 2014

Compré este contorno de ojos porque con 26 años creo que ya va siendo hora de cuidar un poco más esta zona más específica. La verdad es que no tengo ojera y tampoco el contorno deshidratado, pero esta crema tan ligera y sin fragancia da un toque de hidratación y tratamiento que necesito, y además, se absorbe enseguida!! Muy contenta con él y con la marca Derma E, es lo primero que pruebo de esta marca y ya tengo en mi wish list varios artículos para comprar próximamente!!

Basic eye cream

Posted by RainbowNebula on Nov 24, 2014

Pretty basic eye cream, but I do like it so far.Will not do much about dark circles it just moisturizes the area around the eyes.