Best Eye Creme

Posted by Reviewer1701478 on Mar 21, 2010

My mother used to buy famous brand's expensive eye creme but she says this eye creme is even better than the expensive one!!!!! Nice price but very good product. It makes my mother's eye area really soft.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1168123 on Jul 06, 2011

Seeing is believing! 1st eye creme that I have seen to actually work. Fine lines are less obvious now and skin around eyes much smoother. Will definately buy again.

Me gusta mucho este contorno

Posted by Reviewer3124407 on Aug 29, 2012

ya que noto la piel mucho más hidratada y firme y no me engrasa nada, nada.Tiene una textura muy ligera y se absorve rápido.LO VOLVERÉ A COMPRAR

Olga

Posted by 5535884479082572047 on May 18, 2016

Nice consistency, no smell, easy to apply eye

I like it , recommended !

Posted by 4815255035761049944 on Jun 13, 2016

Comfortable for the eyes , Fine lines starting to get filled, I think it's working well until now

good product

Posted by 5048674192255317029 on Dec 11, 2015

Moisturizes eye skin very well, I think for age 25-35 good everyday eye cream

léger

Posted by 5745573165907510926 on Feb 10, 2014

super produit, il suffit de très peu pour les deux yeux, soin complet.

Good eye cream

Posted by Reviewer2201518 on Mar 09, 2014

This is a good eye cream, the skin around my eyes feel and look well-moisturized. The skin absorbs the product fast and it doesn't sting my eyes (and skin). It's scented but the scent is faint enough to ignore. We don't have snow or other extreme weather conditions so I can't comment on how this will fare during winter.

Very good

Posted by FashionEvELand-FEEL on Apr 25, 2014

I don't have lines under the eyes in order to see if the cream is effective but it leaves a really nice hydrated feeling.

Good moisturizing cream

Posted by 5087188397323431937 on Apr 15, 2015

The product has creamy texture, not too heavy or oily. I do not remember any special scent, which is good especially for an under-eye cream. I can say that it does it's job fairly good - it is a great moisturizer. It feels very comfortable and works well make-up. At first I noticed that it did reduce dark cirles a bit, but after some time I spopped seeing this. Probably it would've worked better this way if stored in the fridge. But it doesn't do any miracles, it is just a good moisturizer. I think this cream will work just perfectly on younger girls. I'm 26, I do not have any big wrinkles or puffiness but it is unlikely that I would reorder this one. I liked it but I'd probably go for something more active next time. Still worth trying if you need just general care for under-eye area.