Excellent affordable product

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Jul 22, 2015

This product was recommended by my dr. and I love it. Love the results, it has a clean fresh smell that is very light. Not perfumey smelling. My skin has never looked so good. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

love the cream

Posted by 5712547023557343885 on Jul 16, 2015

very good result i am going to reorder it!!

GREAT!

Posted by 5588206918398867838 on May 27, 2015

I have dark circles and puffiness under my eyes, I use the product after two weeks I noticed a GREAT change under the eye! I liked the result and i will re-buy it! By the way I bought 4 tubes as helpful gift for my family ^^ ! nice price and GREAT result.

Pretty good, so far

Posted by SoleVeg on Apr 23, 2015

Upon first application, I felt a little tingling in the area. It seems to do the job in keeping my skin hydrated, but it's still too soon to know if it will diminish fine lines. Overall, pretty good for the price I paid. Works as well as some more expensive creams. I would watch out if you have very sensitive skin, but this is not a problem for me.

Good moisturizing cream

Posted by 5087188397323431937 on Apr 15, 2015

The product has creamy texture, not too heavy or oily. I do not remember any special scent, which is good especially for an under-eye cream. I can say that it does it's job fairly good - it is a great moisturizer. It feels very comfortable and works well make-up. At first I noticed that it did reduce dark cirles a bit, but after some time I spopped seeing this. Probably it would've worked better this way if stored in the fridge. But it doesn't do any miracles, it is just a good moisturizer. I think this cream will work just perfectly on younger girls. I'm 26, I do not have any big wrinkles or puffiness but it is unlikely that I would reorder this one. I liked it but I'd probably go for something more active next time. Still worth trying if you need just general care for under-eye area.

Great Cream

Posted by Reviewer3110788 on Apr 14, 2015

It works to reduce my fine lines a little.

El mejor contorno

Posted by 4710491841250346028 on Mar 23, 2015

Llevo varias semanas usando este contorno y estoy super contenta. Hidrata muchísimo sin sensación grasa. Producto muy muy recomendable.

Derma E, Hydrating Eye Cream with Hyaluronic Acid with Pycnogenol, 1/2 oz

Posted by 5079366133002783467 on Mar 23, 2015

Started using this for a few days-like the product. Suitable for me. Would recommend.

A really good eye cream.

Posted by 5158177881410569065 on Mar 10, 2015

So, I'm almost 25 and I'm looking for a moisturizing but non oily and non "over the top" cream. Just something that would hydrate my eye area skin, prevent first wrinkles and not irritate my eyes. I found all of that in this cream. I also like the facts: it's vegan, the packaging is really convenient (it's in a tube, which you can see because only the box is shown), cruelty-free and totally fragrance free. I am happy with this cream and will continue to use it from now on. :)

Nothing has changed