Firming

Posted by Trinity on Dec 22, 2013

This eye cream firms very well the area around the eyes but I didn't notice any moisturizing effect.

Not use yet

Posted by 5522539123552304316 on Jan 24, 2014

Try again

Muy básico

Posted by 5617824716499055161 on Mar 20, 2014

Es un contorno muy básico. Creo que puede funcionarle bien a una piel joven que quiera prevenir. Hidrata y poco más.

it's ok

Posted by 5235420349938428949 on Apr 16, 2014

i have been using it for a couple months. i found that it works better in spring as my skin is not as dry as it did in winter. however it's not moisturising enough in winter. it does its job for a normal eye cream, but it doesn't reduce the fine lines under my eyes.

using

Posted by 5707500828883978742 on Apr 20, 2014

I need more time to notice anything at the moment I do not dislike

Makes a super face cream

Posted by Reviewer2169605 on May 05, 2014

I'm used to fairly expensive eye creams but, preferring natural things, I thought I'd give this try. Unfortunately it had no noticeable effect on my eyes compared to department store brand I'm used to (I don't have puffiness but I have dark circles), so keen to not waste it, I used it as a face cream to use it up, and for that it really did well. After a few days I noticed a glowy, slightly firmer look. It's hydrating without being greasy. A disappointment as an eye cream, but a good enough face cream that I would buy again for that purpose. Now if I could just find an eye cream...

Ni fu ni fa

Posted by juliaphoenix on May 12, 2014

Recomiendo este contorno de ojos a chicas que necesiten un poco de hidratación, pero no en exceso. Y sobre todo a chicas de piel grasa. Por lo demás, tampoco es que lo considere una crema de contorno espectacular, sinceramente creo que las hay mejores. Si quieres descubrir todos mis favoritos de iHerb, tienes varias entradas sobre ello en mi blog.

Nice consistency but not noticing much of a difference except maybe in temporary hydration

Posted by 5669660919913290350 on Jul 16, 2014

Nice consistency but not noticing a difference in skin around my eyes. It does keep it quite hydrated though during night - important given its winter.

good eye cream

Posted by 4787722054398468367 on Jul 24, 2014

good eye cream

hydrates but not much

Posted by 5289647539371432687 on Aug 05, 2014

I used it for a while but maybe will suit better a 20-30 year old without any wrinkles

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »