EN
USD

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
Added to Cart
Total:
Combo Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
View/Edit Cart Checkout
Cart Total:
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$17.20

$21.50

Savings of: $4.30 (20% off)

Write a Review

Customer Ratings

5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews | English
Sort By

I love this eye cream

Posted by 5739022005641488206 on Feb 05, 2015

I wear eye makeup and find that many eye creams just sit on the skin which, is not a good thing when wearing eye makeup. This cream sinks in but still makes the eye area feel moisturized. I do not have any wrinkles around my eyes so I do not know how well it would work for that but, I definitely recommend this for people who are looking for something to hydrate the eye without it being to greasy.

Was this review helpful to you?

Didn't really do anything

Posted by 5524786894018817346 on Jan 28, 2015

It didn't reduce dark circles or puffiness, but it does do an OK job as a regular eye cream. Will wait until it's done and then will not order again.

Was this review helpful to you?

1 person found the following review helpful

Decent eye-area moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer1172263 on Jan 26, 2015

A light texture, but denser than I expected. Seems to be sufficiently moisturizing. Haven't seen anything groundbreaking but wasn't really expecting to anyways.

Was this review helpful to you?

My favorite eye cream

Posted by 5633941533337562340 on Jan 22, 2015

This is my favorite eye cream because it doesn't give me those bumps under my eyes. Also, it moisturizes, helps with dark circles (my dark circles are not that severe), and helps with puffy bags. I will definitely keep purchasing this product.

Was this review helpful to you?

2 people found the following review helpful

I like it

Posted by Reviewer1752170 on Jan 13, 2015

Its a good moisturizer for the eyes

Was this review helpful to you?

Excellente crème pour les yeux

Posted by 5698048461741025523 on Dec 16, 2014

Ca fait un mois que je l'utilise matin et soir, le contour des mes yeux est bien hydraté c'est top!

Was this review helpful to you?

No hidrata en profundidad, pero para mí es suficiente!

Posted by 4745117847599820333 on Dec 01, 2014

Compré este contorno de ojos porque con 26 años creo que ya va siendo hora de cuidar un poco más esta zona más específica. La verdad es que no tengo ojera y tampoco el contorno deshidratado, pero esta crema tan ligera y sin fragancia da un toque de hidratación y tratamiento que necesito, y además, se absorbe enseguida!! Muy contenta con él y con la marca Derma E, es lo primero que pruebo de esta marca y ya tengo en mi wish list varios artículos para comprar próximamente!!

Was this review helpful to you?

worth it!

Posted by 5232519338522288379 on Nov 26, 2014

No more darkness. I look way fresher now :) good under make up and before bedtime. Nothing bad to say. Big size, really value of the money and even more.

Was this review helpful to you?

Basic eye cream

Posted by RainbowNebula on Nov 24, 2014

Pretty basic eye cream, but I do like it so far.Will not do much about dark circles it just moisturizes the area around the eyes.

Was this review helpful to you?

Justito

Posted by 5505452417257605342 on Nov 17, 2014

Es agradable al tacto, se extiende bien, no es graso...pero es cierto que quizás se quede un poco corto de hidratación. Puede que sea más como un producto de día para debajo del maquillaje..

Was this review helpful to you?

1 person found the following review helpful

Items 31-40 of 224 total

« Previous | 2 3 4 5 6 | Next »