Good moisturizing cream

Posted by 5087188397323431937 on Apr 15, 2015

The product has creamy texture, not too heavy or oily. I do not remember any special scent, which is good especially for an under-eye cream. I can say that it does it's job fairly good - it is a great moisturizer. It feels very comfortable and works well make-up. At first I noticed that it did reduce dark cirles a bit, but after some time I spopped seeing this. Probably it would've worked better this way if stored in the fridge. But it doesn't do any miracles, it is just a good moisturizer. I think this cream will work just perfectly on younger girls. I'm 26, I do not have any big wrinkles or puffiness but it is unlikely that I would reorder this one. I liked it but I'd probably go for something more active next time. Still worth trying if you need just general care for under-eye area.

Acepptable

Posted by 5665895459627258233 on May 29, 2013

This is a good cream only if you're looking to moisturize this zone. If you're looking for an eye-cream that smoothes the fine lines ( I'm 32) I think it's not powerful enough althought Derma-e claims that this product does it. However I must admit that right now, a 4 hours since the application, I feel this area confortable and hydrated. It's a very light cream which it absorbs very well.

good

Posted by EllEll on Sep 16, 2011

good, but not bay again

Good product!

Posted by Reviewer1756708 on Oct 25, 2011

Feels good around the eyes. Doesn't take away dark circles but other than that, it's nice.

Not moisturising enough

Posted by Allegoria on Mar 28, 2014

It was pleasant to use it but it did nothing for me. It didn't even moisturize my skin. I often wanted to apply a cream after it - because I forgot about this one - my skin wanted something else. It can work for others though, who knows. The texture is very pleasant - the packaging is nice and convenient - very small tube which allows you to squeeze the smallest amount of the product. It has no smell - also good for the eye area.

Moisturizing eye area

Posted by 5615592987636800427 on Jun 27, 2013

Indeed it moisturizes the eye area but that's it. Does not reduce puffiness.

nice brand

Posted by Reviewer2847967 on Aug 23, 2012

I bought a few of their products, they all have nice smell and constituency but I don't find them working as remarkable as they claimed to be. But still a very reasonably priced natural skincare brand.

Ok but not great.

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on Apr 24, 2013

You don't get much for the price. There are other eye creams on iherb which are half the price and get more product.

Didn't really do anything

Posted by 5524786894018817346 on Jan 28, 2015

It didn't reduce dark circles or puffiness, but it does do an OK job as a regular eye cream. Will wait until it's done and then will not order again.

Justito

Posted by 5505452417257605342 on Nov 17, 2014

Es agradable al tacto, se extiende bien, no es graso...pero es cierto que quizás se quede un poco corto de hidratación. Puede que sea más como un producto de día para debajo del maquillaje..