not bad

Posted by 5220893675025594319 on Oct 19, 2016

It relieved the dryness I develop around my eyes from times to times

Not moisturising enough

Posted by Allegoria on Mar 28, 2014

It was pleasant to use it but it did nothing for me. It didn't even moisturize my skin. I often wanted to apply a cream after it - because I forgot about this one - my skin wanted something else. It can work for others though, who knows. The texture is very pleasant - the packaging is nice and convenient - very small tube which allows you to squeeze the smallest amount of the product. It has no smell - also good for the eye area.

Ok but not great.

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on Apr 24, 2013

You don't get much for the price. There are other eye creams on iherb which are half the price and get more product.

Justito

Posted by 5505452417257605342 on Nov 17, 2014

Es agradable al tacto, se extiende bien, no es graso...pero es cierto que quizás se quede un poco corto de hidratación. Puede que sea más como un producto de día para debajo del maquillaje..

Hydrated & Lightened eyes

Posted by Reviewer1583930 on Aug 06, 2009

I feel & look better without makeup now, my dark circles seem to have lightened up a little, and my blue eyes stand out more. Hydration feels good. Will continue to use, and will take interest in the other eye products in this brand.

I Dont Know...

Posted by 5074053465715399678 on Sep 27, 2016

Use it for over 2 months in my day and night routine, this product gives me hidration but i dit not see any results on my dark cicles and my fine lines under eyes..I think the price is to much for the results, and I will not buy it again.

Bad shipment

Posted by 4632557346742780536 on Feb 03, 2014

I order this product but iHerb sent me the Rapunzel Vegetable Bouillon 8 cubes instead.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2258893 on Apr 07, 2010

I use a little on all the lines on my face not just my eyes. It smooths and plumps them out nicely.

Great Product!!

Posted by Reviewer2505056 on Sep 16, 2011

I'm on my second tube of this and absolutely love it! It absorbs quickly and I can actually notice it helping with my droopy eyelids as well as with fine lines.

Derma E, Pycnogenol & Hyaluronic Eye creme

Posted by Reviewer1043896 on Jul 18, 2009

THe eye cream works very well. I'm happy with the Product.