Derma E, Hydrating Eye Cream with Hyaluronic Acid and Pycnogenol, 1/2 oz (14 g)

4 out of 5 based on 323 reviews

Ok but not great.

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on Apr 24, 2013

You don't get much for the price. There are other eye creams on iherb which are half the price and get more product.

Forgettable

Posted by jotonthehunt From Canada on Sep 16, 2013

I did not even realize I had purchased this until I saw it in my past order history. So I went digging into my "garbage" drawer, the seemingly endless pit of products purchased and then quickly discarded after producing less than satisfactory results. And there it was, partially used. If you a few fine lines, dryness and darkness under your eyes then do not buy this product if you expect it to provide any relief! All it did was sit on top of skin, did not sink in and left behind a residue. It was demoted to neck cream until I foolishly bought another Derma E eye product and ended up with the same 1 star results. Its safe to say I have now learned my lesson.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2258893 From California on Apr 07, 2010

I use a little on all the lines on my face not just my eyes. It smooths and plumps them out nicely.

Great Product!!

Posted by Reviewer2505056 From Georgia on Sep 16, 2011

I'm on my second tube of this and absolutely love it! It absorbs quickly and I can actually notice it helping with my droopy eyelids as well as with fine lines.

Great Eye Cream

Posted by Reviewer3009488 From California on Feb 16, 2009

I love the way this cream feels; I also use it as my facial moisturizer. Plus I like that is fragrance- free since I am allergic to perfumes.