light and breathable

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Jul 22, 2015

My wife loves this creme it doesn't make her break out, her 's sensitive to fragrance and other additives that makes him break out so I have to search and use a lot of face creme before sticking with this one. Their whole line of products are great. I have it on subscription so we don't run out. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

BUENA HIDRATANTE

Posted by INMA24 on Oct 31, 2014

Buen producto aunque un poco caro. No descarto repetir más adelante aunque sigo buscando mi hidratante ideal.

Recommend to friends with dry skin

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Jul 12, 2014

Derma e was recommended by my friend. I tried this hydrating day cream and love it. Really moisture with hyaluronic acid. Love the natural and organic ingredient. Recommend to friends ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page formore product reviews **

Perfect

Posted by 5633386612475883501 on Aug 12, 2013

I have mixed skin, some parts very greasy, some dry, so I have major problems looking for the perfect creme. This one seems so far perfect in every way. It does not clog the pores and it does not dry up the dry parts of my face. It smells nice, is not sticky, afterwards the skin is soft. I have yet to find something that bothers me on this particular creme, so I think I am sticking to it. :)

very hydrating

Posted by 4902723826205625972 on Jun 08, 2014

I like to use moisturizers that contain hyaluronic acid and this by far has been the most hydrating i've tried. I will definitely be repurchasing.

Summer Skin Food

Posted by Reviewer2223826 on Apr 12, 2011

This is a great light textured moisturizer that is good to use in the summer time. My skin is always drier in the winter so I need a heavier cream then. The smell is great, absorbs quickly. Good to wear under make-up.

love it

Posted by Reviewer1671777 on Jul 26, 2011

great moisturasing cream realy love it

ok

Posted by Reviewer3097516 on Feb 19, 2012

prefect

moisture plus!

Posted by Reviewer1263187 on Feb 21, 2012

This product conteracts the lack of moisture I experience in SW New Mexico.

Very good!