EN
USD

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
Added to Cart
Total:
Combo Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
View/Edit Cart Checkout
Cart Total:
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$10.80

$13.50

Savings of: $2.70 (20% off)

Write a Review

Customer Ratings

5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
(9)
2 Stars
(7)
1 Stars
(1)
Reviews | English
Sort By

Great hydrating spray

Posted by 5621519204234482831 on Mar 07, 2015

Found this little product very helpful with my dehydrated oily skin, makes a huge difference in my skin during Australian summer. I think it's even more effective than pure hyaluronic acid applied before a moisturiser. The packaging is compact enough and the dispenser is very good, gives a very fine mist. Has a pleasant fresh scent. All my friends who tried this product have now purchased it, so must be good.

Was this review helpful to you?

1 person found the following review helpful

ME ENCANTA

Posted by INMA24 on Jan 16, 2015

Me encanta este producto. Lo utilizo sobre todo en verano a modo de agua termal y me deja el rostro refrescado y con buen aspecto. También la he utilizado al finalizar el maquillaje para sellarlo y me da luminosidad. Lo he llevado en mi bolsa de la playa para utilizarla y genial. Olor agradable. Repetiré seguro ya que se ha convertido en un indispensable del verano.

Was this review helpful to you?

Genial y refrescante

Posted by BalkisMar on Sep 02, 2014

Ideal para llevar en el bolso y dar un chute de hidratación a la piel en cualquier época a fin de afrontar aire acondicionado, calor, frío, o bien sellar el maquillaje

Was this review helpful to you?

Muy bueno

Posted by 4823047360194507922 on Dec 30, 2013

Deja la piel muy suave e hidratada, además de refrescarla

Was this review helpful to you?

good

Posted by Reviewer1871360 on Aug 25, 2013

i tried several products of this brand. they are all good, and good for 43yo me and my 10yo daughter.

Was this review helpful to you?

Refresca e hidrata

Posted by Elisabb on Jul 13, 2013

Todas las mañanas, al levantarme me doy dos puf de este producto y me "despierta". Me gusta mucho la sensación que deja en la piel, lo que no me acaba de convencer es el olor.

Was this review helpful to you?

1 person found the following review helpful

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2768164 on Oct 30, 2012

Skin feels very soft and refreshed. Looks smoother.

Was this review helpful to you?

great :)

Posted by Reviewer1598731 on Sep 03, 2012

I love the smell on this! I keep it in the car, for long trips when we use the a/c and the air makes my face dry.

Was this review helpful to you?

I like it / Мне нравится

Posted by AmberCat on Aug 31, 2012

Чудный спрей с гиалуроновой кислотой. Очень хорошо увлажняет кожу, не увеличивая ее жирность. Для моей жирной кожи это просто спасение. Имеет приятный цветочный запах плюмерии. Из минусов можно отметить только маленький объем и легкий блеск на коже после использования, который, впрочем, легко удаляется припудриванием. A wonderful spray with hyaluronic acid. Very good moisturizes the skin without increasing its fat content. It's just saves my oily skin. It has a pleasant smell of frangipani flower. Of the disadvantages can be noted only a small volume and shine a light on the skin after use, which, however, can be easily removed with dusting.

Was this review helpful to you?

4 people found the following review helpful

Super.

Posted by SonjaT on Jul 01, 2012

Just remembered that I have to buy it again. It's a good mist...and now it's also hot...so we'll be needing it 2 feel refreshed and to stay beautiful.

Was this review helpful to you?

2 people found the following review helpful

Items 1-10 of 18 total

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »