Super.

Posted by SonjaT on Jul 01, 2012

Just remembered that I have to buy it again. It's a good mist...and now it's also hot...so we'll be needing it 2 feel refreshed and to stay beautiful.

I like it

Posted by 5639367599262174584 on Jun 16, 2012

I like this mist and use it in my office every day. very good moisturizer, especially for dry skin. My skin becomes soft, refresh and hydrated. the bottle is small and easy to carry in your bag. The scent is nice.

Nice & Light

Posted by Reviewer3225970 on Jun 06, 2012

I use this in the daytime..it's light, refreshing and the HA keeps skin nicely hydrated. This is just enough moisture as I live in a hot & humid climate, regular oily/cream moisturizers make my skin sticky and greasy within hours.

Strong smell

Posted by Reviewer1613633 on May 09, 2012

Can't get past the Plumeria Blossom fragrance - not good!

derma e hydrating mist

Posted by Reviewer2561212 on Feb 05, 2012

Lovely product. Fresh and lively. Makes my skin feel great. Easy to carry in purse and spritz whenever required.

Another great Derma E product

Posted by Reviewer1680381 on Jan 06, 2012

I keep this spray mist in my refrigerator for a cooling refresher during the hot summer months. This is a perfect product for under your foundation, especially if you have oily skin. Also great if your skin feels dry in airconditioning. A quick spray re-hydrates your skin. Non sticky and odourless.

no repeat

Posted by Reviewer1222474 on Jan 03, 2012

my friend and i used but felt tingling. moisturize is not enough...

Derma E, Hyaluronic Hydrating Mist, Oil-Free Moisturizer

Posted by IrinaSh on Dec 27, 2011

Excellent mist! Ideally for a fat skin! Humidifies, but doesn't hammer in a time and the person pure and soft! Very good spray!

dewy goodness

Posted by Reviewer3330807 on Nov 30, 2011

this product refreshes my skin, little spritz at lunch and before bedtime...whenever i want. And i don't know if it's just me but i feel it gives a dewy moist appearance to the skin. i'll reorder :)

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer1384751 on Oct 13, 2011

I really like this product: an immediate effect. My skin feels softer and more elastic after application. Since I travel a lot by air this will soon become a necessity to alleviate the dryness experienced in planes and airports.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »