Beautifull face mist

Posted by 5569355893642208662 on Sep 04, 2016

I have bought this mist several times, I use it in the morning before moisturizer and it makes my face and lips slightly plumped!

Very good

Posted by 4790596431723088581 on Dec 18, 2016

I live in a hot dry climate, so this product helps me. I keep it the office and just spray all over my face a few times a day. Cant say that i like the smell, but OK

Like it!

Posted by 4963176347308867893 on Dec 22, 2016

I use it as a toner morning and evening. Although I have combination skin, it works very good on my fae! I use retinol products and AHA and BHA exfoliants, so my skin is a little bit sensitive from all this products, but I don't have any issues with it. This mist offers that cool moisturizing touch that I need after cleansing my face and before applying a treatment product.

Great skin afterwards.

Posted by 4773092263391278563 on Feb 04, 2013

Together with face scrub and moisturing lotion this mist gives perfect feel to my face. Not only feel but it is healthy in fact. One disadvantage - the mist tingles a little.

Derma E Hyaluronic Mist Oil-Free

Posted by Reviewer1235063 on Apr 26, 2011

I like the fact that it's oil-free and it also hydrates my skin really well. I don't even need day or night cream. What I don't like is that it contains fragrance and bothers me a little. I am not sure whether I would buy it again or not, but it is a good product so far.

nice smell

Posted by Reviewer2840588 on Sep 13, 2011

refreshes, good smell

dewy goodness

Posted by Reviewer3330807 on Nov 30, 2011

this product refreshes my skin, little spritz at lunch and before bedtime...whenever i want. And i don't know if it's just me but i feel it gives a dewy moist appearance to the skin. i'll reorder :)

Refreshing

Posted by 5112414961767277588 on Aug 01, 2013

The spray is very refreshing, but it's pretty heavy for a hot and humid summer. I whink it's going to be great in spring and autumn, even in winter

Good hydration

Posted by 4866911267371830866 on Aug 25, 2013

Fresh mist and good smell. It hydrates well and fixes and refreshes the Make up effectively. Brume rafraîchissante et hydratante qui fixe le maquillage et fond la poudre extrêmement bien. Bonne odeur.

Nice formula, faulty packaging!

Posted by 5426796399785334719 on Dec 01, 2015

I bought this to use as a makeup setting spray but, although the formula is nice, the spay is too concentrated and uneven. I'd call it a spritz. This will probably work better for those looking to use it on bare skin.