Derma E, Hydrating Serum with Hyaluronic Acid, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

Works Well Enough

Posted by HawaiianViking From Hawaii on Nov 08, 2012

This product works well enough, that is, if you use a lot of it; go ahead, slather it on, but keep it from getting too near your eyes! I have tried the three most popular Hyaluronic Acid serums on iHerb — Derma E, Hyaluronic Acid Rehydrating Serum; Now Foods, Solutions, Hyaluronic Acid Firming Serum; and Source Naturals, Skin Eternal, Hyaluronic Serum — and this is probably the best of the lot. I've found it to strike an acceptable balance between "practical" and "effective", and it's not a terrible value. The only problem is the smell: It's not great. I'm from Hawaii, where pua melia/plumeria/frangipani (this product's purported scent) trees grow like weeds, and this smells little like actual plumeria and a lot like cheap perfume. I would much prefer an unscented formulation.

Great Product for Acne Prone Skin

Posted by Reviewer1337207 From Texas on Apr 20, 2009

This serum works wonders for me. I've been using it for about 4 months (I've used approx 4 bottles so far). It provides moisture and comfort to my skin that is under attack from hormonal adult acne and the many acne fighting products that cause my skin to peel and feel dry. I also think I notice it plumping areas of my cheeks that have become deflated as a result of scarring from acne. Note: I went without it for a few days and the difference was quite noticeable (and, sadly, not good).

Moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer2228980 From Virginia on Feb 19, 2010

This is my 3rd try at buying a good Hyaluronic serum and this one is THE BEST! No fragrance, and leaves the skin bright & clear when you wake up in the morning. I tried the NOW brand and Source Naturals but this one is by far the best. The other 2 were greasy and had horrible strong smells. I am so glad that I bought this one from Derma E and the best part is that do not test on animals! Yes!

yuk

Posted by zarina From California on Feb 25, 2010

way too much fragrance!

Wrinkle Free

Posted by Reviewer1482398 From California on Jun 29, 2009

Took away all the fine lines in a couple of days. Does not clog the pores, just hydrates like a dream!