New To iHerb?

Derma E, Hydrating Serum with Hyaluronic Acid, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

great!

Posted by Reviewer1336522 on Dec 02, 2009

I'm often not impressed with skin care products because you never really see the difference. I never expected anything from this, either; I would have been happy it didn't make me break out. I was pleasantly surprised at how nice it's made my skin. Not only does it not make me break out, it actually does make the texture of my skin softer. A coworker just asked me what I use on my face because it looks glowing - what a compliment!! It does have a scent, but it's fresh, pleasant, and my nose gets used to it quickly that I never smell it throughout the day/night. I love the no-guilt factor of the product with no cruelty, animal by-products, and that it's eco friendly. Can't ask for more!

exceeds my expectations

Posted by Reviewer1589574 on Dec 21, 2009

This product is excellent. It's hard for me to find a cream that would agree with my sensitive prone to rosacea skin. This one is gentle enough and plumps up my skin to make it look younger, smoothing down lines and even diminishing the bags under my eyes. I gave a sample of this product to my mother and she loves it, so I'm ordering another bottle for her.

Dig the product. Works great!

Posted by Reviewer2362446 on Feb 01, 2010

Pros: Great product. Works just like it says. Smooth soft skin without oiliness. Cons: Smell. Smells girlie.

Really works

Posted by Reviewer1777787 on Apr 22, 2010

I've been using Reviva Labs' Hyaluronic Acid serum and ran out. When I went to reorder, it was out of stock, so I decided to give this one a try.It is only a few dollars more, but is twice the size. I use this after rubbing a few drops of jojoba oil into my skin, and most of the time, I do not need a moisturizer after. It immediatley plumps the skin, leaving it fesh and dewy in appearance. The plastic pump bottle is sanitary, and the ingredients do not cause any reaction. It smells somewhat like bubble gum, but it doesn't last long, so is of little consequence.

HA Serum

Posted by Reviewer1007284 on May 20, 2010

Fantastic smell! Absorbs straight away, not greasy at all, which is a must for my oily skin. I can already see the improvement in my skin after just 2 weeks. Great price and shipping too. I'm sticking with this one as my day moisturise from now on. MANY THANKS iHerb!!!