good product

Posted by 4778024812466709406 on Feb 20, 2013

good product

Recomendable!

Posted by 100mizuiro on Feb 08, 2013

Es un serum que sorprende cuando lo aplicas ,deja un efecto liftin y mantiene tersa y luminosa la piel.Sin duda es un buen producto que volveré a comprar cuando se me acabe.

good

Posted by 5397825090186643318 on Nov 27, 2012

good

Works Well Enough

Posted by HawaiianViking on Nov 08, 2012

This product works well enough, that is, if you use a lot of it; go ahead, slather it on, but keep it from getting too near your eyes! I have tried the three most popular Hyaluronic Acid serums on iHerb — Derma E, Hyaluronic Acid Rehydrating Serum; Now Foods, Solutions, Hyaluronic Acid Firming Serum; and Source Naturals, Skin Eternal, Hyaluronic Serum — and this is probably the best of the lot. I've found it to strike an acceptable balance between "practical" and "effective", and it's not a terrible value. The only problem is the smell: It's not great. I'm from Hawaii, where pua melia/plumeria/frangipani (this product's purported scent) trees grow like weeds, and this smells little like actual plumeria and a lot like cheap perfume. I would much prefer an unscented formulation.

Très bon sérum réhydratant

Posted by Gamraska on Oct 26, 2012

Very rehydrating serum, very smooth and quickly absorbed by the skin, not at all greasy, but with a slightly sticky texture which disappear after complete absorbation My thinking it should be followed by another nourishing cream, the combination of both would be topissime (I use The Jäson vitamin E on top of it) I really recommand it, and would re-purchase it avec plaisir :) Merci iherbs, vous êtes les meilleurs! :)

Amazing!

Posted by 5560928310980289907 on Aug 31, 2012

I am very pleased with how my skin is responding to this oil free moisturizer! I have acne prone skin and I love that my skin is hydrated, but not oily. Amazing!

Good moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer1503049 on Aug 12, 2012

Nice light texture, did not have any issue with my sensitive skin. It works good on its own in the summer as a good (but nothing special) moisturizer, in the winter under my everyday cream. Did not notice any result for the "fine lines" (do not have at the moment something to complain about, but it does not feel anything like anti-age, just moisture)

all great except strong scent

Posted by Reviewer2838766 on Jul 12, 2012

Instead of using heavy night cream, I use this at night addition to light moisturizer. It simply helps hold moisture. However, the scent is way too strong in a fake perfume way. The small also reminds me of cheap soap in public restroom. It's hard for me to think that this small can be from natural ingredient. I took out 2 stars because of the scent. Otherwise this product is great. I'm going to try different Derma e serum after this bottle.

Thank U, Derma E. <3

Posted by SonjaT on Jul 01, 2012

For a long time I didnt like my own skin. Now...what do you think. Thanks to This and Many More Derma E products...I have, I've got my skin back. I cant stop looking myself in d mirror.

Great cream.

Posted by Reviewer1086411 on May 31, 2012

Very light texture and very moisturizing, great find for oily skin.