Works great

Posted by Reviewer2416146 on Sep 18, 2010

I've been using this product for a week, and I really like it. A little goes a long way. It's light and non-greasy, but you can really feel the extra moisture it gives your lips.

Lip Repair that works!

Posted by Reviewer1774936 on Mar 18, 2011

I use to suffer from dry lips and no longer since using this twice daily. Amazing how so little needs to be applied.

Lip Repair Creme not just for lips..

Posted by NarnianGirl on Apr 01, 2011

Works well as an eye cream or a face moisturizer. Antioxidants and other beneficial ingredients are present, making this a cut above the average lip product. Worth checking out!

Wonderful Lip Cream

Posted by Reviewer3358386 on Jun 15, 2011

This Lip cream really works, my lips get dry easily and they often crack tried many brands this one is great. Only downside, I really wish the applicator was curved for your lip.

Better than expected

Posted by Reviewer2296928 on Oct 19, 2011

I was not impressed with this creme in the very beginning. But after continuing to use, I have noticed a difference. Don't know if I will reorder again.

good product

Posted by Reviewer3323405 on Jan 22, 2012

moisturising for lips. prevents chapped lips.

Recommended

Posted by sarareviews on Feb 22, 2013

I apply the lip creme at night, I notice that it prevents chapped lips and also makes them appear soft and plump( looks like it softens the natural lines on your lips...) I've noticed all this results on the first week of use... The ingredients list is really impressive (with and those vitamins and repairing agents) I think it works, I don't know about the long term effects (I've been using it for a month) If you want your lips to look better, this is the right product for you!

really works

Posted by Reviewer2718750 on Oct 25, 2010

This is the best I've tried for really stopping lips from cracking. It works even better under lip balm.

!!!

Posted by Reviewer1745426 on Feb 15, 2011

nice texture, very soft and light which not disturbing, not scented, making lips smooth and moisture, so very great for my chapped damaged lips:)

wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer2771902 on Jul 03, 2011

this lip repair cream works on first application! although the cream takes time to be absorbed into the lips but it does keeps your lips hydrated and line free. will keep on using!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »