Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Derma E, Microdermabrasion Scrub with Dead Sea Salt, 2 oz (56 g)

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

order from abroad

Posted by Reviewer2139707 on May 20, 2009

i do love this exfoliant, it work well,dosen t dry out my skin there ia a clean smell,the beads are small and my face doen t get red,i had used three times,i need little more time, but i will buy it again. just wish is was in a tube more sanitary,but you can always used with a spatula to keep it bacteria free.

Derma E, Microdermabrasion - I like it!

Posted by Reviewer1391664 on Oct 26, 2009

I combine Hyaluronic Serum by Source naturals with Derma E, Microdermabrasion Scrub (which was a combination suggested by iherb). seems to make my skin look a little better. It doesn't bother my skin but having read other reviews, I decided to only use it once a week....at least at the beginning. It does seem to make my skin feel smooth.

This smells wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer2082329 on Feb 18, 2011

I bought this for my 20 year old daughter, for some stretch marks. I had read on one a blog that if you use the Derma E. Scar Gel, you should also Exfoliate. The only thing is I'm not sure of the proceedure.

Nice smell and works well

Posted by Reviewer1596347 on Nov 07, 2010

Gives a slight stingy feeling as I have sensitive skin. But I use it sparingly and I actually don't scrub my skin for too long. (Instructions say 3 mins which I think is an overkill). Leaves my skin feeling smooth every time I use it.

Very effective scrub

Posted by 5623729629903415572 on Dec 25, 2012

At first I thought the jar was very small and it would not last long, but once I tried the product, I found I needed very little of it. The granules in it are small, but sort of sharp (volcanic sand, wow) and there's a lot of them in the scub. In fact it seems to me the sand makes up most of the scrub, so it's not exactly gentle. I did't use it for the recommended 3 minutes, 1 minute is quite enough. Even this might be too much for someone with sensitive skin! Scrubbing your face with this is not a very nice feeling, but it definitely makes skin very smooth and the effect is long lasting too.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »