July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Derma E, Microdermabrasion Scrub with Dead Sea Salt, 2 oz (56 g)

very nice

Posted by 5464933118918610876 on Nov 02, 2012

love this, my skin feels so soft after scrubbing - you gotta scrub gently though.

Best Scrub

Posted by 5555446887147011063 on Oct 23, 2013

Best scrub i have ever used. Cleans well without leaving my skin dry. the face seems to look extremely clean Ordered for my friends and they love it. Highly recommended! Thank you Derma E

Wow......my skin is looking really nice!

Posted by 5735244896159712086 on Nov 21, 2013

After turning 47, I noticed my normal skin was starting to change and botox was not an option for me! I've tried a lot of products and I have to say, I am really impressed with this product. After cleansing, I've been putting this on in the morning and evening for the past few weeks and I really notice a difference. My skin looks and feels firmer! It is super absorbent too! My skin looks firmer and feels soft and smooth!

More younger

Posted by 5379851352514765835 on Dec 25, 2013

I like It's very well. My skin is beautiful and more young.

Excellent product

Posted by hum-three-nine-two on Jan 11, 2014

given the price, the scrub is excellent. quality compared with other big brands but 4-5times more expensive than drema e. Like the organic ingredients. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.