great product

Posted by Reviewer2292722 on May 23, 2009

This is really an amazing scrub, you don'n need much of it and when you use it once or twice a week your skin will feel and look much better. It makes my skin very very soft. All the ingredients are all safe and natural, so this will certainly be my favorite scrub.

The best scrub ever

Posted by Reviewer1502259 on May 25, 2010

I have sensitive and dry but acne prone skin and this scrub doesn't irritate it at all! Great for combination skin. It makes my face unbelieveably soft... This really is the best face scrub I have ever used. The texture is so fine - it exfoliates both efficiently and gently. Just perfect. Lime scent is awesome too. I simply love this product, thank you Derma E! <3

Excellent scrub

Posted by Reviewer1495691 on May 24, 2010

I used this before & was out for a while, I forgot how good it makes my skin feel. It feels much cleaner & refreshed.

Good scrub

Posted by Reviewer3028915 on Jun 11, 2010

This is a really nice scrub. Exfoliated deeply and left my skin soft. No irritation.

Great product and much cheaper than a salon

Posted by Reviewer1437139 on Jun 14, 2010

I love this product. My skins really glows after using it. It has natural ingredients and gives good results. A little goes a long way.

Yum

Posted by Reviewer1583441 on Oct 24, 2010

I bought this along with the Tropical Solutions Facial Scrub. This product is far more superior. it smells really great - like lemon meringue pie! - and for me is a mild exfoliant. I use it daily because of this. The Tropical Solutions is very runny and much more abrasive. I will use the remainder of it but will not order it again since this product works so very, very well.

Best scrub ever!

Posted by Reviewer1254844 on Nov 25, 2010

My face got brighter and smoother. First when I felt some 'grainee' things, I worried about pssible irritation. But I was wrong. this product absolutely works for my dry & turn-over-needed-deadcell-allover skin. You can see the difference immediately.

GOOD

Posted by Reviewer2488588 on Dec 22, 2010

GOOD

Next best thing to exfoliation treatments at the dermatology office

Posted by Reviewer2825897 on Dec 30, 2010

Best "over the counter" exfoliation treatment I know of. My daughter was treated by a dermatologist for a year for severe acne and received monthly "Dermasweep" (safer form of microdermabrasion) for over half a year. When we moved away we couldn't find a dermatologist who offered the same type of treatment and although her skin is much improved from where it used to be, she missed the incredible smooth feel of her skin after the Dermasweep. I found Derma E's Microdermabrasion Scrub and bought it for her for Christmas and she LOVES it! It's almost as good as the professional treatments she'd been missing.

Great exfoliator!

Posted by Reviewer3283796 on Jan 03, 2011

This really works and only needed 2-3 times per week.