excellent !!

Posted by missblackline on Aug 18, 2012

ce scrub est vraiment efficace ! bonne mine et peau toute douce après ^^

Perfect

Posted by 4760904513570236655 on Apr 14, 2013

Today I've used for the first time and I can say I love it. You can use it with your face wet or dry but 've just used it with my face dry and my skin is perfect, clean but not dehydrated.

Me gusta

Posted by 4914625803742436210 on Aug 27, 2014

Esta microdermoabrasión tiene una consistencia densa con microcristales que exfolian la piel de una forma bastante agresiva, pero de eso se trata, huele a flor de azahar y por ahora me está funcionando bastante bien, los ingredientes son buenos y probablemente la vuelva a comprar porque tiene buen precio con respecto a otras.

My favorite scrub of all time!

Posted by 5035532728620294649 on Sep 10, 2012

I have used up several jars of this scrub it is fantastic! It has an intense ability to scrub. I use it not only to remove dead skin and dirt from my skin, but moving around the little crystal-like pieces on my skin helps to stimulate collagen production in the skin. My skin ends up extra plump and smooth for days after use! Thank you for this product!

Recomendada

Posted by Elisabb on Jun 14, 2014

Es muy buen producto, pero hay que utilizarlo con prudencia. Yo no tengo la piel sensible y todas las noches utilizo Clarisonic, y la microdermaabraasión, como mucho, una vez por semana. Cuando la utilizo, la noche anterior no he usado clarisonic, para no estresar a la piel.

microdermabrasion scrub

Posted by nslnsl on Apr 21, 2014

+ a little goes a long way + non irritating + skin feels smoother and looks brighter the next day + refreshing lemon scent though I wish it was scent less - doesn't get rid of some flakiness

great product

Posted by Reviewer2292722 on May 23, 2009

This is really an amazing scrub, you don'n need much of it and when you use it once or twice a week your skin will feel and look much better. It makes my skin very very soft. All the ingredients are all safe and natural, so this will certainly be my favorite scrub.

An absolute must have!!

Posted by Reviewer2301489 on Sep 21, 2011

This product is great! I use it once a week and I love the way my skin feels and looks!!

great

Posted by Reviewer2398036 on Sep 19, 2011

It works great and excellent quality.

GOOD

Posted by Reviewer2488588 on Dec 22, 2010

GOOD