love it

Posted by Reviewer3135496 on Sep 27, 2011

This is my 2nd jar and I love it. I have had so many comments on how I don't look my age and alot of credit, I think, goes to using this product. Does a very gentle exfoliation and my skin feels wonderful afterwards.

Works well

Posted by Reviewer2131791 on Oct 19, 2011

I have used it for about 2 weeks and sure does well with the Clarisonic. Expensive but worth it.

Exfoliant

Posted by Reviewer2755440 on Nov 04, 2011

The best face scrub I have ever had. After using it my skin looks so nice and soft, and it is just after using this scrub twice. I'm looking forward for results what this scrub can provide me in longer period of usage.

Best exfoliator for sensitive skin and MCS

Posted by Reviewer1354888 on Feb 07, 2012

This is a fabulous product. I have MCS and sensitive skin and it's perfect for me - gentle, very slight pleasant scent and leaves skin feeling clean but not dried out. I hope this product does not get altered in any way or discontinued - I don't ever want to be without it! I would highly recommended to everyone :)

love the smell

Posted by Reviewer1809292 on Mar 07, 2012

This works like most scrubs, but the smell is divine. It's lemon or lime...I wish they had more products with that smell. A bit expensive though.

diminishes fine lines & doesn't cause skin irritation for me

Posted by Reviewer2803395 on Mar 26, 2012

I'm on my third package of this. When I first started using it, I noticed a reduction in fine lines over the first 2 weeks. Other people commented on the difference as well, which has never happened to me with change in skin care before. Since then, there hasn't been continued reduction, but the fine lines have been as improved as they were at 2 weeks after starting. It also reduces the peeling I'd get right arond my nose. I use it 3 times a week, and follow it up with Derma E's hyaluronic acid night cream and sometimes a moisture mask as well. (I'm in my early 40s with pale combination skin and don't often have acne.)

Very good

Posted by 4716188542056181239 on Aug 18, 2014

Skin is very clear and smooth after this product.

love this scrub

Posted by Reviewer1297284 on Apr 10, 2014

Great scrub and smells nice. My skin is normal to slightly dry in some areas.

très efficace

Posted by naturalproductjunkie on Feb 23, 2014

Ma peau est parfaitement nettoyée, mon grain de peau est affiné. Ça permet de rendre mes sérums plus effectifs. Pas besoin d'en utiliser bcp, il me durera longtemps

Best face scrub out there.

Posted by 5260948890750199699 on Apr 24, 2015

I love this, i have bought it again as i was so pleased with it. I only use once a week at the most and make sure i moisturize well afterwards.Don't rub too hard just softly all over for a short while to start with & increase if necessary with each subsequent use.It is great to use in the shower and leaves your skin fresh & new looking afterwards. Rub too hard you will get sore skin.