Wonderful!

Posted by ksedeniussen on Apr 16, 2016

I was in Thailand for a month and my skin got rough and sun damaged when I got home so I decided to try a fruit acid peel. I used another glycolic acid peel before this which made me breakout and also made my skin too tight and dry, but then I switched to this wonderproduct and after just two uses at nighttime my pimples are almost all gone and that even without drying my skin! Skin feels so smooth and soft again, liked it used too, pheeew! My pores are visibly much smaller too! I will take a few days pause from all the peeling now and let my skin get a break, and then I will continue using this wonderproduct <3

I bought it twice ...don't ask me why!

Posted by 5522327172592391786 on Apr 14, 2016

Stupid me, I thought that I shouldn't use it properly, that's why I haven't seen the effects...well, after the second bottle, I realize that it was for nothing. My face look the same without using it!!!

Doesn't do much

Posted by 5274324595932253201 on Mar 12, 2016

My skin becomes softer after using it, but that's about it. Honestly, I expected more! No effect on blackheads, clogged pores or pimples. I still use it to supplement my normal routine, but any cheap clay mask has a better exfoliating effect for me.

Love it!

Posted by 5487755727989633318 on Feb 18, 2016

Gives me smooth and clear skin. After using it overnight i always wake up with a glowing skin. I really recommend this peeling.

nice

Posted by aamskk on Dec 09, 2015

nice

no affect what so ever

Posted by 5346448185357112116 on Nov 20, 2015

i will not buy again

Very good

Posted by jerneja-suri on Nov 12, 2015

High quality Alpha Hydroxy Acids with the right pH are still quite difficult to come by, but this is a great product. I use it once a week or every 14 days. The skin is much smoother when using this product, it also heps with blemish scars and hyperpigmentation. A staple in a good skincare routine.

Satisfied customer

Posted by 5030512241636495074 on Oct 29, 2015

Very good product, does what it says and have absolutely improved my skin. I use it once a week :)

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2472868 on Oct 27, 2015

This peel really works! it leaves my skin very even and it moisturizes very well.

disappointed with expiry date

Posted by 5035285637234385143 on Oct 02, 2015

The page states the expiry is in 2018, but my item received expired on 05/2016. I dislike using nearing expiry skincare products !