hmmm

Posted by Reviewer1576403 on Mar 30, 2012

The content of triglycerides and other waxy ingredients is obvious, so I do not find it appropriate for acne-prone skin.

disappointed with expiry date

Posted by 5035285637234385143 on Oct 02, 2015

The page states the expiry is in 2018, but my item received expired on 05/2016. I dislike using nearing expiry skincare products !

No result at all.

Posted by Allegoria on Nov 28, 2013

It does nothing for me.

I'm not sure

Posted by Reviewer1818694 on Jun 18, 2012

I've been using this product once a week since April and I don't think I see a difference, in fact I think my skin may have worsened. I'm disappointed as I've heard good things about this product. I don't think I'll repurchase.

DERMA E OVERNIGHT PEEL

Posted by Reviewer3349153 on Jul 19, 2014

It doesn't work for me.

bad

Posted by 5228191227263644030 on Jul 30, 2014

i have sensetive skin and it burnt my skin

Scarring from usage

Posted by Lolita on Oct 14, 2014

My skin was clear until the day that I bought this. After 3 times of usage within 3 weeks my skin is worse.I don't understand why people say it's good. Now I'm left with burn like scar on my chin and side of nose. I guess peels are not for me.

Terrible for the skin

Posted by 4838920470708697139 on Jun 02, 2014

I used this overnight on Sunday night and woke up the nexty morning in a horrific outbreak, looks like my skin was burnt. My face is covered in tiny bumps and pimples, i havent looked like this since i was a teenager. Awful product. No more of this stuff, im sticking to Korean products. :(

i even havent get this order till now

Posted by 4909010556103924332 on Sep 22, 2013

and even nobody answer on my mails from customer service

Derma E Peal

Posted by 4936313447036152424 on Aug 15, 2015

When I purchased this product knowing it is a Peal I really it would be a peal that you apply overnight and take it off in the morning. I am sorry to tall you that it is a moisturizer than a peal. I really don't see a difference after using this product. I would never buy it again.. MISLEADING.....

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »