good

Posted by Reviewer2214723 on Oct 31, 2011

I've been using this for a month, about three times a week, and I can't see any diference. I know that the concentration of glycolic acid is minimal and that the results will show in time and not afer a few uses, I still was expecting to see something. Of course,it was my choice to use such a small concentration, since I have very senzitive skin with a few sun spots and I didn't want to do more harm than good. All in all it's good, it didn't dry my skin at all and it didn't irritate it. Since I know it works, although without visible results so far, I'll continue to use it. Just remember, if you want to chemically exfoliate your skin, use spf daily, even in winter.

I bought it twice ...don't ask me why!

Posted by 5522327172592391786 on Apr 14, 2016

Stupid me, I thought that I shouldn't use it properly, that's why I haven't seen the effects...well, after the second bottle, I realize that it was for nothing. My face look the same without using it!!!

will not reorder

Posted by 5061333741173441732 on May 04, 2016

for this price u can find better aha cream

Muy flojo

Posted by elbeautyblogdeeli on Jan 14, 2014

El contenido en AHA's (5%) es muy bajo, así que a mi piel, acostumbrada a tratamientos de hasta un 20%, no le hace ningún efecto. Si tienes la piel grasa, con imperfecciones o esperas grandes resultados, no lo recomiendo. Probablemente sí que sea más aconsejado para personas con piel seca o sensible.

I`m not sure

Posted by alina-anghel on Jan 16, 2014

It burns a little. I`m using this for more than a month, one or twice on week and I don`t see any results yet. Keep trying.

not sure

Posted by Reviewer2155871 on Feb 14, 2011

This fluid is quite greasy an I'm not sure it exfoliates well enough

Like a watery coat

Posted by 5700239533969413545 on Jun 08, 2016

Not what you expect from skin peel. More like a sleepibg mask, slight sting felt. Not for me.

Nothing special happened

Posted by 5602475129292382614 on Sep 09, 2013

I didn't notice any great changes

Not for oily skin

Posted by 5050364181372691455 on Oct 08, 2013

This is supposed to be for all skin type but it is cute thick and leaves the skin oily. So I think it would be better for normal to dry skin.

OK

Posted by 5126085472961745463 on Nov 12, 2013

I can really say that I have seen a difference in my skin. But its true I havent use it much yet...

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »