Good for sensitive skin

Posted by Reviewer1967658 on Apr 09, 2009

It burns a little, but it makes me feel like it's actually doing something. My face is sensitive and it doesn't seem to have any negative after effects. Just don't get any sun the next day, you'll burn way more easily. You'll be satisfied if you realize this is just an exfoliator, not a miracle worker.

Nice

Posted by Reviewer2549797 on May 12, 2009

After two to three uses, my skin seemed more toned and had a healthy glow.

Recommend

Posted by 4863263901978890966 on May 11, 2012

Lovely product. Skin is brighter after the first use. Did irritate my skin at first, though. I use it once a week instead of recommended two and only for about an hour.

overnight peel

Posted by Reviewer2105740 on Apr 25, 2012

Really like this product, skin looks and feels brighter and refreshed.

It is OK..

Posted by Marvika on Dec 01, 2012

..but next time I would buy cream with higher % of AHAs.

Good peel

Posted by Reviewer2278523 on Oct 16, 2013

Good peel, skin fresh in the morning. But I would like a more powerful effect. Convenient dispenser

Good

Posted by Reviewer1597868 on Sep 16, 2009

Recommended to use 1-2 times per week. I like the fact that there are no parabens and minimal synthetic ingredients that are found in most commercial brands. I use this as an after-shave skin protectant. It really does seem to clear the skin but the 8% AHA causes a little stinging.

Good product

Posted by 5475243580638930259 on Jun 25, 2014

Derma E is a great brand. I've used the firming serum, firming cream, and they work well for me. I tried this peel for the first night, and there was no effect the next day. Decided to try for the second night, and I woke up with soft, radiant skin. For me, I have to use it for 2-3 nights, stop and use the firming serum and cream for a few nights, and then I'll go back to this. Great product.

Love it

Posted by 4688944828667075747 on Feb 13, 2014

Have only just tried this. My sunspots are getting less visible. But skin definitely feels softer and not as dry before I started on this.

Buen producto

Posted by artemisa on Feb 04, 2014

Lo he comprado por recomendación de una amiga. No se debe usar mas de tres o cuatro veces por semana. Desde que lo uso noto la piel más radiante por las mañanas, me está gustando y el precio es genial