bad ingredients

Posted by Reviewer1124040 on Jul 06, 2012

It cleans alright but contains phenoxyethanol, ammonium lauryl sulfate and DEA so wont be buying again, should read ingredient list better next time sigh

Awesome cleanser, gentle on sensitive skin

Posted by Reviewer2467369 on Mar 13, 2011

Last year, I broke out in what appeared to be rashes. After a biopsy, the dermatologist determined I had extremely sensitive skin and psoriasis. I was advised to stop using any cleaners or lotions except very mild ones without any additives. I have found this to be the most gentle and effective cleanser. It has very little odor which is pleasant and non-irritating for those with sensitivity to smells. It cleans well and leaves a feeling of freshness which lasts all day. Like many products without added chemicals, it is not high lathering, but it works very well. I have used this product for over a year now and have not had any reactions whatsoever. I love it and will keep using it. It is much better and purer than over the counter varieties. I appreciate the company’s commitment to making products with wholesome and skin healing properties. And I appreciate iHerb’s variety, commitment to quality, and affordable pricing.

Unfortunately didnt help.

Posted by Reviewer1641883 on Aug 29, 2012

Dried skin, instead of helping it.

Amazing!

Posted by TheNorwegian on Apr 16, 2014

I have eczema and have always struggled with my skin becoming parched even before I can get from the shower to the body lotion. No more! This stuff is great! The smell reminds me of yeasted sweet white wine or yeasted cider. It's not a strong or unpleasant smell, it's just different. Lathers nicely. It really removes flaked skin! And my skin isn't as dry as it normally gets. I'm sticking with this forever.

Fine

Posted by 5031184228162584558 on Jan 12, 2013

It helps my sister to treat her psoriasis. She says, it works.

Cleans really well without drying skin

Posted by 5599945669962316118 on Apr 14, 2014

I love Derma E's products and is on the 2nd tube of this body wash. It cleans really well even though there is a peculiar smell to it. I'm fine with the smell as long as the body wash works for me and is gentle on my skin. I do not have flaky skin so I'm not sure if it really "washes" off flakiness.

Great for all skin types!

Posted by Reviewer1678884 on Oct 16, 2010

"Normal" skin gets all the better with use of Psorzema Body Wash. Everyone in our family uses this instead of soap in the shower - teens, adults, guys & gals. The ingredients are superb - especially the inclusion of neem. We haven't any problematic skin issues in our family, but this body wash remains our collective favorite and delivers great skin benefits for all - not solely psoriasis sufferers. It's good stuff!

Very good product!!!

Posted by Reviewer1017952 on Jul 14, 2011

From Belarus Very clean. Excellent foaming. Pleasant smell.

From Singapore

Posted by Reviewer2085804 on Feb 02, 2012

Good product. Moisturizing and clean. Don't think it will totally heal the psoraisis, but it definitely provided very good relief to the scaling and itching. Like it cos of the clean feeling yet not drying.

Good Body Wash for dry and itchy skin problems

Posted by Reviewer1990179 on Jun 10, 2009

Good wash for hands and skin problems.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »