love how it calms my skin but.,

Posted by 5449538385979022266 on Apr 02, 2016

I'm left with patches of 'lightened skin' after my 4th tub. applied consecutively on localised eczema patches for a prolonged time. i don't apply ot throughout my body hence the bleaching effect only occurs at certain areas. I'm not sure if i should use it all over and look less healthful (without a tan) or live looking 'diseased' with tanned skin n random white patches. help here anyone?

Very disappointed.

Posted by 5219512012154348066 on Nov 09, 2015

I gravitate toward alternative healing and mostly use herbal supplements etc. for healing. Twice when I had Eczema previously in my life it just went away, but this time it's been going on for years. I had so hoped from the number of people who gave feedback so favorably that I would be one of the fortunate ones to have healing from this product, but not so much and am disappointed. I don't have a lot to work with per month so this was a lot of money for me for something that didn't work. Now am using a doc's script to help with the blasted itching which has been a real problem and didn't really want to do that. Oh well...

Not for extra-hyper-super-sensitive skin

Posted by 4776094376048166826 on Sep 23, 2015

I have self-diagnosed my face as having extra-hyper-super-sensitive skin and eczema and so the only product I can use on my face that won't irritate me are prescribed corticosteroids. EVERY MOISTURIZER i've used on my face even those saying natural or for sensitive skin gave me a rash so I thought that maybe this cream would be better for me. I was wrong. It still gave me a rash and I couldn't figure out why till I decided to look at all the ingredients in the products that I've used on my face to find the common factor in them all. The common factor is the parabens or preservative in them including this cream. I researched the ingredients and found out that all these parabens can lead to contact dermatitis which I've self-diagnosed on my face because I would only get irritated on my face when I used the cream. I'm sure this cream can work for people with less sensitive skin but it's not good for you if you have extra-hyper-super-sensitive skin or contact dermatitis for parabens. Now I'm trying to find products that are not only natural, but don't have any chemicals or parabens in them.

Noting much

Posted by 5348795269431614260 on Aug 10, 2015

It doesnt work on my eczema.. Non sticky cream..

Did not work for me

Posted by 4651580210188775653 on Aug 03, 2015

My eczema just got worse and more irritated and puffy from. I was bummed it didn't work. :(

Didn't Help my Eczema

Posted by Reviewer3107466 on Jul 11, 2015

Smells pleasant. Didn't seem to hurt it any. I wouldn't buy it again, but will keep it around since what is effective one month isn't always effective for me the next and vice versa.

It is great!

Posted by 5570243181451498346 on May 25, 2015

This product is recommended by my girl's naturopathic doctor. I put in on her itchy shin and it does stop. I have (psorzema)patch on my shoulder and it is constantly very itchy and red. it stop itchness right after applying it on my shoulder. It can cure mosquito bites too! It is amazing! I have got 5 in my home!

Mi madre no puede estar sin ella

Posted by fragilecloud on Apr 27, 2015

Mi mamá ha vivido con psoriasis por más de 40 años y puedo decir con seguridad que ha probado todo lo que se le ha cruzado por el camino, pero nada, nada le funcionaba como esta crema (y el jabón de esta línea). En aproximadamente 3 semanas de uso diario comenzó a ver los resultados y ahora no puede estar sin ella. Repetiré cada mes.

Amazing cream!

Posted by 4933689102173214635 on Apr 13, 2015

This cream has helped to change my skin to better than before I developed perioral dermatitis. After the first use it helped relieve the flakey dry skin and kept it moisturized. So happy to have come across this cream!

Healing cream

Posted by 5729905637232536489 on Apr 06, 2015

Thanks God for having this cream, it healed my eczema on arms and face.