Derma E, Anti-Wrinle Vitamin A Moisturizing Gel, 8 fl oz (236 ml)

Lightweight, great for oily skin

Posted by HealthyAndFit on Jun 16, 2014

I have oily skin around T-section and always look for products that would not give me an eternal 'shine'. This product is perfect - you only need a little which goes a long way and gets absorbed super quickly. Also, makeup goes on so smoothly over this product. Moreover, this is great value for money and you will feel good about ordering this cruelty-free product! Do say 'yes' if you found this review helpful.

Great for oily skin or in the summer

Posted by Reviewer2807131 on Aug 28, 2010

This gel is super and does not clog pores or make skin oily. It has vitamins and good ingredients... I can see the difference and lessens red spots.

Great Moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer2953963 on Jul 20, 2010

This is an excellent moisturizer, I use it because of my acne and I love it. I notice my skin lightly smoothing out and my blemishes becoming lighter and lighter.

amazing

Posted by knowyourvitamins on Mar 18, 2010

I tried to keep my expectation down, since I have a tendency to get to excited about products, lol, but this one is just amazing. I have acne pron skin, super sensitive, easy irritated. I've been using this gel for almost 3 weeks, my skin feels moisturized (not greasy) and looks clear. Really enjoying it. Plus u can't beat the price for amount u get!!! Overall very refreshing, light, nice product.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1366023 on Apr 01, 2010

As it is a gel it is never greasy. Use it under your favorite moisture lotion/cream. It adds a little more treatment without being greasy. It works well under the eyes. No oily residue.