Verry good

Posted by 5038826034719714075 on Jan 29, 2013

It is a very good make-up base. It absorb immediately. I have dry and sensitive skin in winter and I think this product is great for summer when I have oil shin.

Muy ligera

Posted by SandraZGZ on Aug 13, 2014

Me va a durar la vida entera de lo grande que es el formato. Superligera, apenas tiene ingredientes y deja la cara muy bien, hidratada pero sin brillos. Tengo la cara increíblemente grasa y me va muy bien. Hay que usar poquísima cantidad porque se distribuye muy fácilmente

Great!

Posted by 5144679041617457887 on Apr 21, 2015

Been using this moisturizing gel for about 2 weeks and can say that it is a great product. It dries fairly quickly after applying and it smells great!

love it

Posted by 5409262616634244480 on Jul 23, 2012

Just what i've looking for for my oily skin. gets absorbed fast in the skin and gives a feeling of freshness. def. will buy again

This is brilliant!!

Posted by 4945074729807603618 on Feb 01, 2015

Im caught by surprised at how this delivered and make my skin smooth and pore smaller.It is sticky but i use my palms to pat it. or perhaps use tissue to blot. It doesnt cause breakout not oiliness as i really have oily face and my weather here is super hot and humid. Its my holy grail and im going to continue using it....as its more natural and cheaper.i had stopped using for many yrs as the previous brand was too ex and contain chemicals.

Nice gel

Posted by Reviewer1879027 on Apr 05, 2012

I really like this gel, I have very oily skin, and most moisturisers tend to let the oiliness through. This one is fast-absorbing, and feels wonderful on my skin. Will probably buy more in the future. :)

lovely

Posted by Reviewer1228961 on Apr 09, 2012

lovely light gel. it absorbs well.

good

Posted by 5638100461120412977 on Jul 23, 2013

like it

helped me to get rid of my acne

Posted by 5654064161079073349 on Mar 30, 2015

This is the only product which reduced my acne. Four years ago i suddenly got severe acne on my face. I've tried anything to get rid of my acne such as acid peelings, but it didn't clear my skin. I have been using this product for three months now, and there is not a single acne spot left on my face. I recommend this to everyone who has skin problems like me.

Very good

Posted by 4686319321787670919 on Mar 31, 2015

Really good lightweight moisture for my oily/combo skin. Skin seemed to get better using this.