July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Derma E, Scar Gel, 2 oz (56 g)

4 out of 5 based on 321 reviews
Reviews 1-star

very disappointed

Posted by Reviewer3222635 on May 07, 2010

I surgically had moles removed 2 months ago and I have unfortunately developed hypertrophic scars. I was using Mederma which was helping fade the redness and reduce the raised scars, but I wanted to try something more natural and less expensive. I used Derm E Scar Gel for 2 days and was extremely disappointed when my scar turned REDDER and become MORE RAISED. Due to my immediate negative reaction to the product, I no longer want to use it because I don't want to risk the scars looking worse since they are in a cosmetic area. Going back to Mederma....

Not satisfied

Posted by Reviewer1447980 on Apr 29, 2012

This product does not seem to work so far for me. It has made no difference to my scars.

Does not help with old scars

Posted by Reviewer1559244 on Jun 08, 2012

I have been using this gel for about a year already. Have not seen any results with my old (about 30 years) keloid scar.