Liking the results

Posted by Reviewer1224360 on Jul 05, 2011

I think I've noticed a difference in the way my scar looks since using the product. It appears to be getting lighter in color; fading away slowly.

Sinks in well

Posted by Reviewer2665010 on Dec 09, 2010

This gel is easy to apply, is absorbed into the skin quickly and you can wear your clothes right away without fear of leaving any stains. I have been using it for stretch marks and it seems to have been fading them somewhat.

No difference yet

Posted by 5000560793587750929 on May 29, 2014

After two months of applying it to about half a year old deep scar as well as smaller scars two or three times daily, i can't notice any difference that would be significantly different from ordinary lightening.

Effective but unrealistic recommendations

Posted by 5483242500948390047 on May 08, 2015

I've been using this gel on my acne scars for a few months now. It does work, as I've seen them fading, but I only use it twice a day, in the morning and at night. The instructions recommend using it several times a day, which for most working women is not realistic. I'm at work all day with make-up on, so it takes longer than I would like to see the effects.

Derma E 的包裝設計人員有點糟糕。

Posted by LOJOYU on May 17, 2016

如果有效。想必是Derma E 的明星產品。這種易揮發的凝膠狀竟然不是設計成軟管包裝。想到每次使用都要自備小工具挖就覺得很噁心。內容物有沒有效還需要持續觀察。再評。

humm..

Posted by 5365316824498606846 on Sep 03, 2014

I always apply this gel whenever there is a scar on my face. But...it's ineffective.

Use along with Derma E. Microdermabrasion Scrub, Exfoliant, 2

Posted by Reviewer2082329 on Feb 18, 2011

I bought this for my 20 year old daughter, for some stretch marks. Actually I've been useing both products trying to get rid of some scar tissue on my chest, from a bad sun burn years ago. I understand this will take some time, but I'm willing to give it a try.

Okay

Posted by Reviewer2621481 on Mar 15, 2011

Okay, it take times for the scars to fade. It does help smoothen out the area and the color does seem to be lighter, but it is not a miracle product. will continue to use it...

I have to try it a little longer

Posted by Reviewer1914741 on May 21, 2011

A little difficult to use it twice a day, because it leaves a thin coating on my skin after applying and can not be used under makeup (can peel it of). Bu I use it at night, and it seems OK.

Too soon to tell

Posted by morganwellinger on Jul 27, 2011

Haven't used it much yet...will update soon.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »