good work at light scar

Posted by MisterPark on Apr 17, 2015

used this gel continuously for 3 weeks. small, light scar had slowly faded. There was no effect on the large scars or deep scar.

Buen producto

Posted by AlbaDP on Mar 15, 2015

Buen producto, me recuerda un poco al bio oil porque atenúa las estrías que tengo por la zona de la barriga aunque la textura no es aceite, como bien indica el nombre es tipo gel, con muy poquito que se coja ya da para toda la zona. Aunque no se si repetire porque quiero probar otros productos tambien en iherb que tambien estan indicados para atenuar estrias y cicatrices... Lo recomiendo mucho!

Scar gel is a nice product

Posted by 5330657705303723858 on Dec 22, 2014

I have been using this product for 2 weeks now. I use it on my old acne scars and blemishes and it really works.

Still testing it

Posted by 4911479730639881942 on Nov 03, 2014

Still testing it

Best Scar Gel

Posted by 4958802731681861326 on Oct 24, 2014

i seriously love this gel, but the biggest problem is that its in a tub!!!!!!!!! Tub gels r never sanitary!! Please put it in a tube or soemthing!!

Efficient and easy to use

Posted by 5535636784473954757 on Oct 06, 2014

After using this product for few days, I had already noticed that it was actually helping with the acne by accelerating the healing. In particular, I have noticed that it was making my skin slightly thicker in the small areas where I had applied the product. I used this product in my night skin routine so that there is no make up or anything but this gel. The fact that it isn't greasy is really convenient for me. Although it was quite expensive in my opinion, I would recommend this product.

Works great on ACNE MARKS

Posted by SugarDumplin on Apr 25, 2014

I use this twice a day for dark marks on my tan skin left by acne. It wears well under my makeup (both powder & liquid), it doesnt ball up or cake. I also use it at night before bed and if I wake up in the night (which happens often with 3 kids, then i apply again. It could be used more during the day, but once I do my makeup for the day, I tend not to wash it off until bedtime. It softly fades and peels the damaged skin. I am NEVER without.

Good

Posted by 5525322363815761741 on Mar 05, 2014

It's good

good

Posted by 5078177145343769708 on Jan 13, 2014

not bad

good

Posted by 4831506038931942364 on Jan 04, 2014

don't use, I heard this is very good.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »