Derma E Loves My Skin!

Posted by Reviewer2446165 on Mar 18, 2008

This product really smoothes my skin's texture. It also fades scars quite well, from older to more recent. It also smells great and moisturizes lightly. Fine product!

Works great on ACNE MARKS

Posted by SugarDumplin on Apr 25, 2014

I use this twice a day for dark marks on my tan skin left by acne. It wears well under my makeup (both powder & liquid), it doesnt ball up or cake. I also use it at night before bed and if I wake up in the night (which happens often with 3 kids, then i apply again. It could be used more during the day, but once I do my makeup for the day, I tend not to wash it off until bedtime. It softly fades and peels the damaged skin. I am NEVER without.

good work at light scar

Posted by MisterPark on Apr 17, 2015

used this gel continuously for 3 weeks. small, light scar had slowly faded. There was no effect on the large scars or deep scar.

Works well

Posted by Reviewer1665347 on Aug 07, 2010

Does the job slowly over time

Scar Gel

Posted by Reviewer2957848 on Aug 16, 2010

It's taking a little time to work but it is working for me.

Absorbs fast

Posted by Reviewer2560101 on Dec 22, 2010

I have been using it for a couple of weeks on a new scar and it just started to fade a little. I suppose you need to give it more time.

scars gradually say byebye!

Posted by Reviewer1499338 on Mar 07, 2011

it's a good scar remover and smells delicious.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2779042 on Jan 12, 2009

I have tried many scar product but this one works great and quick. Actually I stop using my $100 cream.

cooling and effective

Posted by Reviewer2847967 on Dec 21, 2010

beauty salon provided a swiss brand scar gel after laser treatment but has no healing effect at all. bought otc brands but found them not particularly effective and have to worry about about toxicity. then i remembered derma e and iherb delivered with usual speediness. it's soothing and does smooth out skin, fading of colour still under observation.

not bad

Posted by Superkoxy on May 07, 2012

no visible effect, soft and all.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »