New To iHerb?

Derma E, Scar Gel, 2 oz (56 g)

4 out of 5 based on 338 reviews
Reviews 2-star

Using it for Stretch Marks

Posted by Reviewer3013180 on Feb 16, 2010

I used an entire bottle over the course of about a month and I didn't see any real improvement with the stretch marks on my skin. Also a down side is that it had to be rubbed in for 5 minutes. That's a LONG time and added additional time to my morning schedule. I started using the Derma-e Tangerine hand and body lotion instead and I like the effect of that on the skin, though I still have the stretch marks, they seem softer and less noticeable.

Not sure yet but gives me acne

Posted by 5013006566890007768 on Nov 27, 2013

I have been using this to get rid of some acne scarring on my chest and back, and though it's too early to tell if it's working to fade the old scars, it seems to be creating new acne on my chest which defeats the purpose. I find that natural oils such as jojoba or grapeseed work better for fading scars on my chest, as the skin there is quite sensitive. I will continue using it on my back and see what happens, as it is not causing new acne there. Smell and texture is fine. Feels nice.

hmm

Posted by Reviewer1682973 on Feb 09, 2009

smells pretty bad

Can't really see any benefit at all.

Posted by 5375783669111175622 on Apr 21, 2014

Many I didn't use it long enough but it may no difference for my scar. Used one pot.

Not really sure

Posted by Reviewer3281519 on May 08, 2012

I have used up the jar already, and don't see any real improvement. But I have a lot of scars.