Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Clearance

Derma E, Scar Gel, 2 oz (56 g)

So far helps alleviate some scar problems

7 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1002357 on Dec 05, 2009

I used for 2 weeks noticed difference after getting surgery scars. This helped with the stress of the skin and tension keloiding problems + hypertrophic skin scars. This product may make a significant difference and really benefit the skin if used long term. I noticed if rubbed into the skin deeply penetrating, massaging into area decreases color and the skin feels rejuvenated. I would use this over the scar zone and mederma junk you buy from the stores. This stuff is natural and less expensive. May clear up simple scars in short time at all and larger more prominent in a few months. Start treatings scars the sooner the better. Scars that are older and matured are harder to treat than fresh scars. Talking within the first years of larger scarring.

Derma E Loves My Skin!

4 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2446165 on Mar 18, 2008

This product really smoothes my skin's texture. It also fades scars quite well, from older to more recent. It also smells great and moisturizes lightly. Fine product!

Twice!

3 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1529913 on May 03, 2012

I bought it twice! There was a lot of trouble on my face, now I have clear face!!

Works great on ACNE MARKS

3 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by SugarDumplin on Apr 25, 2014

I use this twice a day for dark marks on my tan skin left by acne. It wears well under my makeup (both powder & liquid), it doesnt ball up or cake. I also use it at night before bed and if I wake up in the night (which happens often with 3 kids, then i apply again. It could be used more during the day, but once I do my makeup for the day, I tend not to wash it off until bedtime. It softly fades and peels the damaged skin. I am NEVER without.

from Russia