good work at light scar

Posted by MisterPark on Apr 17, 2015

used this gel continuously for 3 weeks. small, light scar had slowly faded. There was no effect on the large scars or deep scar.

Not sure yet but gives me acne

Posted by 5013006566890007768 on Nov 27, 2013

I have been using this to get rid of some acne scarring on my chest and back, and though it's too early to tell if it's working to fade the old scars, it seems to be creating new acne on my chest which defeats the purpose. I find that natural oils such as jojoba or grapeseed work better for fading scars on my chest, as the skin there is quite sensitive. I will continue using it on my back and see what happens, as it is not causing new acne there. Smell and texture is fine. Feels nice.

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2016822 on Jun 02, 2010

This product really works. I have been using it on a very knee replacement scar and I can't believe how much better it is. The scar from a nasty gash on the head is gone...you can no longer see it at all.

from Russia

Posted by Olga76 on Jun 15, 2012

seems it works

Got rid of my corn/callus

Posted by lotuspocus on Dec 30, 2009

I had 5 annoying soft corns between my toes for the longest time. I made a huge painful mess between my toes with Salicylic acid. I used Derma E scar gel on them and they cleared up within 3 days, it was unbelievable.

good

Posted by Elena1280324 on Jul 01, 2012

I use it together with Alpha Lipoic Acid, CoQ10 and collagen. I adhere to a rule that "the beauty begins from within". This complex allows me to support skin in an elastic, smooth condition, constrains emergence of wrinkles. It is convenient to use. Thanks.

Helps!

Posted by orjasmicliving on May 31, 2014

I have lots of stretch marks and scars because my skin genetically just seems to not heal well. I have had the stretchmarks for at least 6 years. I have been using this product (also with derma e microdermabrasion and occasionally a microneedle roller) and they are finally fading. It isn't a miracle and they don't entirely disappear, but any improvement is amazing because so many products just do absolutely nothing. It is so cheap as well so I may as well keep using it!

Fast Healer

Posted by zsuzsa on Jul 23, 2014

Fantastic gel that sinks into the skin. Heals acne fast, and makes red marks vanish. Mix in liquid MSM, pearl powder, and an oil like neem or moringa for even faster results. Recommended.

Scar Gel

Posted by Reviewer2957848 on Aug 16, 2010

It's taking a little time to work but it is working for me.

Absorbs fast

Posted by Reviewer2560101 on Dec 22, 2010

I have been using it for a couple of weeks on a new scar and it just started to fade a little. I suppose you need to give it more time.