Helps!

Posted by orjasmicliving on May 31, 2014

I have lots of stretch marks and scars because my skin genetically just seems to not heal well. I have had the stretchmarks for at least 6 years. I have been using this product (also with derma e microdermabrasion and occasionally a microneedle roller) and they are finally fading. It isn't a miracle and they don't entirely disappear, but any improvement is amazing because so many products just do absolutely nothing. It is so cheap as well so I may as well keep using it!

No difference yet

Posted by 5000560793587750929 on May 29, 2014

After two months of applying it to about half a year old deep scar as well as smaller scars two or three times daily, i can't notice any difference that would be significantly different from ordinary lightening.

Works great on ACNE MARKS

Posted by SugarDumplin on Apr 25, 2014

I use this twice a day for dark marks on my tan skin left by acne. It wears well under my makeup (both powder & liquid), it doesnt ball up or cake. I also use it at night before bed and if I wake up in the night (which happens often with 3 kids, then i apply again. It could be used more during the day, but once I do my makeup for the day, I tend not to wash it off until bedtime. It softly fades and peels the damaged skin. I am NEVER without.

Can't really see any benefit at all.

Posted by 5375783669111175622 on Apr 21, 2014

Many I didn't use it long enough but it may no difference for my scar. Used one pot.

Very calming:)

Posted by Tingeling on Mar 17, 2014

After my footsurgery I got 5 scars, one its hurting pretty bad, this calms my foot and I feel good for s couple of ours:) I have only try this on my foot! Will I buy again? Yes:)

Good

Posted by 5525322363815761741 on Mar 05, 2014

It's good

great for scar

Posted by cosreader on Feb 17, 2014

great for scar

good

Posted by 5078177145343769708 on Jan 13, 2014

not bad

good

Posted by 4831506038931942364 on Jan 04, 2014

don't use, I heard this is very good.

not do anything

Posted by Reviewer2827289 on Dec 04, 2013

dont feel any change on my scar