good work at light scar

Posted by MisterPark on Apr 17, 2015

used this gel continuously for 3 weeks. small, light scar had slowly faded. There was no effect on the large scars or deep scar.

very disappointed

Posted by Reviewer3222635 on May 07, 2010

I surgically had moles removed 2 months ago and I have unfortunately developed hypertrophic scars. I was using Mederma which was helping fade the redness and reduce the raised scars, but I wanted to try something more natural and less expensive. I used Derm E Scar Gel for 2 days and was extremely disappointed when my scar turned REDDER and become MORE RAISED. Due to my immediate negative reaction to the product, I no longer want to use it because I don't want to risk the scars looking worse since they are in a cosmetic area. Going back to Mederma....

It realy works.

Posted by QIR015 on Dec 07, 2010

I like it. Use on stretch marks after giving birth. Two months later, I see the result. Stretch marks are noticeably smaller and lighter.

Execellent product

Posted by Reviewer1443928 on Nov 16, 2007

my scar lightened and disappeared in 7 or 8 days!

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2779042 on Jan 12, 2009

I have tried many scar product but this one works great and quick. Actually I stop using my $100 cream.

This stuff really works !

Posted by Reviewer3045797 on Nov 09, 2010

This works as well (or better) than the expensive stuff. Have used it on both old & new scars with good results.

Good.

Posted by SonjaT on Jul 01, 2012

Does it's job. It's very intersting to me...the way it looks, smells and how little you need to apply. Like it.

效果很好

Posted by 5320009619082570393 on Nov 28, 2014

像疤痕是越早涂越好,而且要用过一段时间才有效果,所以大家一定要坚持使用,千万不要半途而废!

有效果

Posted by organic-skin-care on Aug 16, 2013

慢慢地长期用,不但暗疮印慢慢淡了,肤色也渐渐显得白了。是清爽的者哩,如果脸上的印不多的时候,我就当它是清淡的润肤露来用

Reasonable

Posted by thatswhatshesaid on Jul 05, 2013

Not sure if it's helped with my scars yet. I've almost finished my first jar, decided to suck it up and give it more time to work. If anything, it feels quite soothing, so I won't give up on it just yet.