scars gradually say byebye!

Posted by Reviewer1499338 on Mar 07, 2011

it's a good scar remover and smells delicious.

Works well

Posted by Reviewer1665347 on Aug 07, 2010

Does the job slowly over time

Does not help with old scars

Posted by Reviewer1559244 on Jun 08, 2012

I have been using this gel for about a year already. Have not seen any results with my old (about 30 years) keloid scar.

very disappointed

Posted by Reviewer3222635 on May 07, 2010

I surgically had moles removed 2 months ago and I have unfortunately developed hypertrophic scars. I was using Mederma which was helping fade the redness and reduce the raised scars, but I wanted to try something more natural and less expensive. I used Derm E Scar Gel for 2 days and was extremely disappointed when my scar turned REDDER and become MORE RAISED. Due to my immediate negative reaction to the product, I no longer want to use it because I don't want to risk the scars looking worse since they are in a cosmetic area. Going back to Mederma....

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2779042 on Jan 12, 2009

I have tried many scar product but this one works great and quick. Actually I stop using my $100 cream.

Execellent product

Posted by Reviewer1443928 on Nov 16, 2007

my scar lightened and disappeared in 7 or 8 days!

It realy works.

Posted by QIR015 on Dec 07, 2010

I like it. Use on stretch marks after giving birth. Two months later, I see the result. Stretch marks are noticeably smaller and lighter.

I'm surprised it worked.

Posted by Reviewer1494359 on Dec 06, 2011

Had an accident leaving me cut up pretty bad all over arms, legs & hands. I never really believe anything could "Get rid of scars". I went into a health store looking for something & found this. I figure why not just try it. I'm surprised it worked. I applied it on the wounds the first day. I have no signs of even being cut up. It surprised & relieved my husband. He was sure I was going to be left with some gnarly scars. I used up the 1st jar quick & ordered another via iHerb (better prices) I have lots of old scars from childhood & my naive days. I applied it on old scars and it seems to fade a little. Maybe in good time it might get rid of it. Now that I know there are things to prevent scars, I make sure I have my kids put this on any time they get cut. I probably shouldn't press my luck on using it on stretch marks though. Those are war wounds for keeps :)

有效果

Posted by organic-skin-care on Aug 16, 2013

慢慢地长期用,不但暗疮印慢慢淡了,肤色也渐渐显得白了。是清爽的者哩,如果脸上的印不多的时候,我就当它是清淡的润肤露来用

Good.

Posted by SonjaT on Jul 01, 2012

Does it's job. It's very intersting to me...the way it looks, smells and how little you need to apply. Like it.