scars gradually say byebye!

Posted by Reviewer1499338 on Mar 07, 2011

it's a good scar remover and smells delicious.

good work at light scar

Posted by MisterPark on Apr 17, 2015

used this gel continuously for 3 weeks. small, light scar had slowly faded. There was no effect on the large scars or deep scar.

Does not help with old scars

Posted by Reviewer1559244 on Jun 08, 2012

I have been using this gel for about a year already. Have not seen any results with my old (about 30 years) keloid scar.

very disappointed

Posted by Reviewer3222635 on May 07, 2010

I surgically had moles removed 2 months ago and I have unfortunately developed hypertrophic scars. I was using Mederma which was helping fade the redness and reduce the raised scars, but I wanted to try something more natural and less expensive. I used Derm E Scar Gel for 2 days and was extremely disappointed when my scar turned REDDER and become MORE RAISED. Due to my immediate negative reaction to the product, I no longer want to use it because I don't want to risk the scars looking worse since they are in a cosmetic area. Going back to Mederma....

It realy works.

Posted by QIR015 on Dec 07, 2010

I like it. Use on stretch marks after giving birth. Two months later, I see the result. Stretch marks are noticeably smaller and lighter.

Execellent product

Posted by Reviewer1443928 on Nov 16, 2007

my scar lightened and disappeared in 7 or 8 days!

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2779042 on Jan 12, 2009

I have tried many scar product but this one works great and quick. Actually I stop using my $100 cream.

I'm surprised it worked.

Posted by Reviewer1494359 on Dec 06, 2011

Had an accident leaving me cut up pretty bad all over arms, legs & hands. I never really believe anything could "Get rid of scars". I went into a health store looking for something & found this. I figure why not just try it. I'm surprised it worked. I applied it on the wounds the first day. I have no signs of even being cut up. It surprised & relieved my husband. He was sure I was going to be left with some gnarly scars. I used up the 1st jar quick & ordered another via iHerb (better prices) I have lots of old scars from childhood & my naive days. I applied it on old scars and it seems to fade a little. Maybe in good time it might get rid of it. Now that I know there are things to prevent scars, I make sure I have my kids put this on any time they get cut. I probably shouldn't press my luck on using it on stretch marks though. Those are war wounds for keeps :)

IT WORKS...

Posted by Reviewer2501591 on Dec 07, 2011

GREAT FOR STRETCH MARKS, TOO!!!

This stuff really works !

Posted by Reviewer3045797 on Nov 09, 2010

This works as well (or better) than the expensive stuff. Have used it on both old & new scars with good results.