not bad

Posted by Superkoxy on May 07, 2012

no visible effect, soft and all.

It's good for new scar on face.

Posted by Reviewer1065266 on Aug 29, 2011

I think it's not effective old scar, but it's helpful for new scar.

cooling and effective

Posted by Reviewer2847967 on Dec 21, 2010

beauty salon provided a swiss brand scar gel after laser treatment but has no healing effect at all. bought otc brands but found them not particularly effective and have to worry about about toxicity. then i remembered derma e and iherb delivered with usual speediness. it's soothing and does smooth out skin, fading of colour still under observation.

Liking the results

Posted by Reviewer1224360 on Jul 05, 2011

I think I've noticed a difference in the way my scar looks since using the product. It appears to be getting lighter in color; fading away slowly.

No difference yet

Posted by 5000560793587750929 on May 29, 2014

After two months of applying it to about half a year old deep scar as well as smaller scars two or three times daily, i can't notice any difference that would be significantly different from ordinary lightening.

Effective but unrealistic recommendations

Posted by 5483242500948390047 on May 08, 2015

I've been using this gel on my acne scars for a few months now. It does work, as I've seen them fading, but I only use it twice a day, in the morning and at night. The instructions recommend using it several times a day, which for most working women is not realistic. I'm at work all day with make-up on, so it takes longer than I would like to see the effects.

Not sure yet but gives me acne

Posted by 5013006566890007768 on Nov 27, 2013

I have been using this to get rid of some acne scarring on my chest and back, and though it's too early to tell if it's working to fade the old scars, it seems to be creating new acne on my chest which defeats the purpose. I find that natural oils such as jojoba or grapeseed work better for fading scars on my chest, as the skin there is quite sensitive. I will continue using it on my back and see what happens, as it is not causing new acne there. Smell and texture is fine. Feels nice.

Using it for Stretch Marks

Posted by Reviewer3013180 on Feb 16, 2010

I used an entire bottle over the course of about a month and I didn't see any real improvement with the stretch marks on my skin. Also a down side is that it had to be rubbed in for 5 minutes. That's a LONG time and added additional time to my morning schedule. I started using the Derma-e Tangerine hand and body lotion instead and I like the effect of that on the skin, though I still have the stretch marks, they seem softer and less noticeable.

Does not help with old scars

Posted by Reviewer1559244 on Jun 08, 2012

I have been using this gel for about a year already. Have not seen any results with my old (about 30 years) keloid scar.

not really noticing scars fading

Posted by Reviewer1641979 on Sep 08, 2008

pleasant smell. just like rubbing on aloe. I like that it seems all natural, but I don't if it's really working since I haven't noticed any scars fading