有效果

Posted by organic-skin-care on Aug 16, 2013

慢慢地长期用,不但暗疮印慢慢淡了,肤色也渐渐显得白了。是清爽的者哩,如果脸上的印不多的时候,我就当它是清淡的润肤露来用

Reasonable

Posted by thatswhatshesaid on Jul 05, 2013

Not sure if it's helped with my scars yet. I've almost finished my first jar, decided to suck it up and give it more time to work. If anything, it feels quite soothing, so I won't give up on it just yet.

not bad

Posted by Superkoxy on May 07, 2012

no visible effect, soft and all.

It's good for new scar on face.

Posted by Reviewer1065266 on Aug 29, 2011

I think it's not effective old scar, but it's helpful for new scar.

cooling and effective

Posted by Reviewer2847967 on Dec 21, 2010

beauty salon provided a swiss brand scar gel after laser treatment but has no healing effect at all. bought otc brands but found them not particularly effective and have to worry about about toxicity. then i remembered derma e and iherb delivered with usual speediness. it's soothing and does smooth out skin, fading of colour still under observation.

Liking the results

Posted by Reviewer1224360 on Jul 05, 2011

I think I've noticed a difference in the way my scar looks since using the product. It appears to be getting lighter in color; fading away slowly.

No difference yet

Posted by 5000560793587750929 on May 29, 2014

After two months of applying it to about half a year old deep scar as well as smaller scars two or three times daily, i can't notice any difference that would be significantly different from ordinary lightening.

Effective but unrealistic recommendations

Posted by 5483242500948390047 on May 08, 2015

I've been using this gel on my acne scars for a few months now. It does work, as I've seen them fading, but I only use it twice a day, in the morning and at night. The instructions recommend using it several times a day, which for most working women is not realistic. I'm at work all day with make-up on, so it takes longer than I would like to see the effects.

Not sure yet but gives me acne

Posted by 5013006566890007768 on Nov 27, 2013

I have been using this to get rid of some acne scarring on my chest and back, and though it's too early to tell if it's working to fade the old scars, it seems to be creating new acne on my chest which defeats the purpose. I find that natural oils such as jojoba or grapeseed work better for fading scars on my chest, as the skin there is quite sensitive. I will continue using it on my back and see what happens, as it is not causing new acne there. Smell and texture is fine. Feels nice.

Using it for Stretch Marks

Posted by Reviewer3013180 on Feb 16, 2010

I used an entire bottle over the course of about a month and I didn't see any real improvement with the stretch marks on my skin. Also a down side is that it had to be rubbed in for 5 minutes. That's a LONG time and added additional time to my morning schedule. I started using the Derma-e Tangerine hand and body lotion instead and I like the effect of that on the skin, though I still have the stretch marks, they seem softer and less noticeable.