Sinks in well

Posted by Reviewer2665010 on Dec 09, 2010

This gel is easy to apply, is absorbed into the skin quickly and you can wear your clothes right away without fear of leaving any stains. I have been using it for stretch marks and it seems to have been fading them somewhat.

Effective but unrealistic recommendations

Posted by 5483242500948390047 on May 08, 2015

I've been using this gel on my acne scars for a few months now. It does work, as I've seen them fading, but I only use it twice a day, in the morning and at night. The instructions recommend using it several times a day, which for most working women is not realistic. I'm at work all day with make-up on, so it takes longer than I would like to see the effects.

Using it for Stretch Marks

Posted by Reviewer3013180 on Feb 16, 2010

I used an entire bottle over the course of about a month and I didn't see any real improvement with the stretch marks on my skin. Also a down side is that it had to be rubbed in for 5 minutes. That's a LONG time and added additional time to my morning schedule. I started using the Derma-e Tangerine hand and body lotion instead and I like the effect of that on the skin, though I still have the stretch marks, they seem softer and less noticeable.

not really noticing scars fading

Posted by Reviewer1641979 on Sep 08, 2008

pleasant smell. just like rubbing on aloe. I like that it seems all natural, but I don't if it's really working since I haven't noticed any scars fading

Great

Posted by Reviewer1518320 on Sep 12, 2008

I use every night to try to reduce old acne scars, havn't noticied much of a difference yet. But tit goes on nice and cool. Not greasy.

hmm

Posted by Reviewer1682973 on Feb 09, 2009

smells pretty bad

Light and well absorbed

Posted by Reviewer1762185 on Dec 08, 2009

Feels great on inflammed skin

Highly Recommended!

Posted by 5320066314874007888 on Jun 07, 2014

It has definitely helped me ever since I had a bad fall and had a big scar on my chin and now it was gone after using Derma E's scar gel! I have been using it ever since for 13 years. Apply diligently until the scar disappears.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1799130 on Apr 06, 2010

Excellent

good

Posted by Reviewer1871360 on Aug 25, 2013

i tried several products of this brand. they are all good, and good for 43yo me and my 10yo daughter.