not bad

Posted by Superkoxy on May 07, 2012

no visible effect, soft and all.

cooling and effective

Posted by Reviewer2847967 on Dec 21, 2010

beauty salon provided a swiss brand scar gel after laser treatment but has no healing effect at all. bought otc brands but found them not particularly effective and have to worry about about toxicity. then i remembered derma e and iherb delivered with usual speediness. it's soothing and does smooth out skin, fading of colour still under observation.

Sinks in well

Posted by Reviewer2665010 on Dec 09, 2010

This gel is easy to apply, is absorbed into the skin quickly and you can wear your clothes right away without fear of leaving any stains. I have been using it for stretch marks and it seems to have been fading them somewhat.

Liking the results

Posted by Reviewer1224360 on Jul 05, 2011

I think I've noticed a difference in the way my scar looks since using the product. It appears to be getting lighter in color; fading away slowly.

Effective but unrealistic recommendations

Posted by 5483242500948390047 on May 08, 2015

I've been using this gel on my acne scars for a few months now. It does work, as I've seen them fading, but I only use it twice a day, in the morning and at night. The instructions recommend using it several times a day, which for most working women is not realistic. I'm at work all day with make-up on, so it takes longer than I would like to see the effects.

No difference yet

Posted by 5000560793587750929 on May 29, 2014

After two months of applying it to about half a year old deep scar as well as smaller scars two or three times daily, i can't notice any difference that would be significantly different from ordinary lightening.

Using it for Stretch Marks

Posted by Reviewer3013180 on Feb 16, 2010

I used an entire bottle over the course of about a month and I didn't see any real improvement with the stretch marks on my skin. Also a down side is that it had to be rubbed in for 5 minutes. That's a LONG time and added additional time to my morning schedule. I started using the Derma-e Tangerine hand and body lotion instead and I like the effect of that on the skin, though I still have the stretch marks, they seem softer and less noticeable.

not really noticing scars fading

Posted by Reviewer1641979 on Sep 08, 2008

pleasant smell. just like rubbing on aloe. I like that it seems all natural, but I don't if it's really working since I haven't noticed any scars fading

Great

Posted by Reviewer1518320 on Sep 12, 2008

I use every night to try to reduce old acne scars, havn't noticied much of a difference yet. But tit goes on nice and cool. Not greasy.

hmm