July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Derma E, Scar Gel, 2 oz (56 g)

4 out of 5 based on 322 reviews

Helps!

Posted by 5401439234521528879 on May 31, 2014

I have lots of stretch marks and scars because my skin genetically just seems to not heal well. I have had the stretchmarks for at least 6 years. I have been using this product (also with derma e microdermabrasion and occasionally a microneedle roller) and they are finally fading. It isn't a miracle and they don't entirely disappear, but any improvement is amazing because so many products just do absolutely nothing. It is so cheap as well so I may as well keep using it!

Works great on ACNE MARKS

Posted by SugarDumplin on Apr 25, 2014

I use this twice a day for dark marks on my tan skin left by acne. It wears well under my makeup (both powder & liquid), it doesnt ball up or cake. I also use it at night before bed and if I wake up in the night (which happens often with 3 kids, then i apply again. It could be used more during the day, but once I do my makeup for the day, I tend not to wash it off until bedtime. It softly fades and peels the damaged skin. I am NEVER without.

Reasonable

Posted by thatswhatshesaid on Jul 05, 2013

Not sure if it's helped with my scars yet. I've almost finished my first jar, decided to suck it up and give it more time to work. If anything, it feels quite soothing, so I won't give up on it just yet.

not bad

Posted by Superkoxy on May 07, 2012

no visible effect, soft and all.

Absorbs fast

Posted by Reviewer2560101 on Dec 22, 2010

I have been using it for a couple of weeks on a new scar and it just started to fade a little. I suppose you need to give it more time.