No difference yet

Posted by 5000560793587750929 on May 29, 2014

After two months of applying it to about half a year old deep scar as well as smaller scars two or three times daily, i can't notice any difference that would be significantly different from ordinary lightening.

Effective but unrealistic recommendations

Posted by 5483242500948390047 on May 08, 2015

I've been using this gel on my acne scars for a few months now. It does work, as I've seen them fading, but I only use it twice a day, in the morning and at night. The instructions recommend using it several times a day, which for most working women is not realistic. I'm at work all day with make-up on, so it takes longer than I would like to see the effects.

Using it for Stretch Marks

Posted by Reviewer3013180 on Feb 16, 2010

I used an entire bottle over the course of about a month and I didn't see any real improvement with the stretch marks on my skin. Also a down side is that it had to be rubbed in for 5 minutes. That's a LONG time and added additional time to my morning schedule. I started using the Derma-e Tangerine hand and body lotion instead and I like the effect of that on the skin, though I still have the stretch marks, they seem softer and less noticeable.

not really noticing scars fading

Posted by Reviewer1641979 on Sep 08, 2008

pleasant smell. just like rubbing on aloe. I like that it seems all natural, but I don't if it's really working since I haven't noticed any scars fading

Great

Posted by Reviewer1518320 on Sep 12, 2008

I use every night to try to reduce old acne scars, havn't noticied much of a difference yet. But tit goes on nice and cool. Not greasy.

hmm

Posted by Reviewer1682973 on Feb 09, 2009

smells pretty bad

Best possible scar diminisher

Posted by Reviewer1106285 on Nov 05, 2009

Extremely effective in helping heal scars, no fragrance of any kind, pleasant to apply.

Light and well absorbed

Posted by Reviewer1762185 on Dec 08, 2009

Feels great on inflammed skin

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1799130 on Apr 06, 2010

Excellent

GOOD

Posted by Reviewer2488588 on Dec 22, 2010

GOOD