A must-have for sensitive and scarred skin

Posted by 5271539308599104464 on Apr 13, 2015

I don't think I could ever say one bad word about this cream. It was considerably reduced the brown spots from acne scars on my back, face and chest. I have been using this cream for over 6 months and it is incredibly amazing as a moisturizer to start off with but also really improves the complexion of my skin.

Skin lightener creme

Posted by Reviewer2461182 on Feb 25, 2015

I have been using this creme for about 2 weeks. It seems that spots on my face are lighter, with margin much less sharply defined. Spots on back of my hands which I do not cover every day have not changed much, just very slightly. I have tested applying this creme before, or after my skin creme. The main key for me seems to be to have WET fingers when I apply this creme in a medium light layer. Will update when I finish the jar. One thing I really love about purchasing from i-herb - fast service, and really good price on this product (have checked Derma-E sight first, but i-herb wins).

Does nothing to PIH and freckles

Posted by Reviewer1832053 on Feb 19, 2015

I have OSPW type skin and I bought this to help with my PIH. It moisturizes just okay, but did nothing to my hyperpigmentation problem. Get Rx stuff (Finacea/Skinoren or Retin-A) and/or vitamin C and/or niacinamide serum.

Buenisima

Posted by 5473160503574609553 on Dec 30, 2014

Sin duda lo mejor que he probado!! Soy pecosa y tenia una mancha de color oscuro y después de dos semanas se han aclarado mucho

Excellent

Posted by 4667826225302119996 on May 14, 2014

Excellent

good amount for price

Posted by Reviewer2641231 on Oct 30, 2013

a little of the product goes a long way

A useless product

Posted by Reviewer2720991 on Jan 02, 2013

I found this product to be absolutely useless. After weeks of application (as directed) it failed to lighten even the most faint liver spots on the back on my hand, or areas of slightly darkened pigmentation on my face.

I have tried Many

Posted by 5341545231856995814 on Jul 28, 2012

So far so good however i have just started. I am using this to fade some dark spots on my face...Already noticing a difference and I have tried MANY in the past.

Not working for me.

Posted by Reviewer1187801 on Jul 14, 2012

I don't think this lightener is working in any way at all, have been using it day and night and in between. I think that some users experienced overall brighter skin because this cream contains titanium dioxide, which is used as a physical sunblock in many sunscreen products. It will lower sun exposure to begin with and thus a brighter skin, that is just a opinion. But iherb is greattt.

amazing

Posted by Reviewer3056520 on Jun 06, 2012

This is a miracle cream. My skin gets brighter and lighter...the most impressive one I've ever used.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »