Excellent for brightening complexion

Posted by Reviewer2649795 on Jan 28, 2012

I bought this because I wanted a moisturizer that would even out my skin and help lighten post-acne marks. This definitely does the trick, though it takes several weeks of daily use to see the results. My skin looks brighter and clearer and I receive compliments about it--a big deal for a former acne sufferer! Even though it looks thick and greasy, this is not a very moisturizing cream and does not make your skin oily. I have combination-dry skin so I need to mix this with a heavier moisturizer, but combination-oily types should be happy with the texture.

very effective

Posted by Reviewer1443928 on Nov 11, 2009

it works great that most of my freckles are much lighter in just 1 or 2 weeks. It is very effective even I use the cream very lightly!!

Seemed to work

Posted by Reviewer1468613 on May 12, 2010

I have some minor sun and age spots on my face. This cream seemed to lighten them within two weeks of use.

I have tried Many

Posted by 5341545231856995814 on Jul 28, 2012

So far so good however i have just started. I am using this to fade some dark spots on my face...Already noticing a difference and I have tried MANY in the past.

amazing

Posted by Reviewer3056520 on Jun 06, 2012

This is a miracle cream. My skin gets brighter and lighter...the most impressive one I've ever used.

Derma E, Skin Lighten

Posted by Reviewer3188954 on Dec 13, 2011

I can see that it seem to be working on my dark age spot

So far so good

Posted by Reviewer1665347 on Feb 10, 2009

This is my third week using this product and I do see some slight changes. The creme is a bit thick and gives the feeling of having a second layer on your skin. When you take pictures with it on, depending on how much you use it shows up, so I suggest using it lightly and maybe mixing it with the Hyaluronic Acid Day Creme, like I do.

Skin lightener creme

Posted by Reviewer2461182 on Feb 25, 2015

I have been using this creme for about 2 weeks. It seems that spots on my face are lighter, with margin much less sharply defined. Spots on back of my hands which I do not cover every day have not changed much, just very slightly. I have tested applying this creme before, or after my skin creme. The main key for me seems to be to have WET fingers when I apply this creme in a medium light layer. Will update when I finish the jar. One thing I really love about purchasing from i-herb - fast service, and really good price on this product (have checked Derma-E sight first, but i-herb wins).

Not working for me.

Posted by Reviewer1187801 on Jul 14, 2012

I don't think this lightener is working in any way at all, have been using it day and night and in between. I think that some users experienced overall brighter skin because this cream contains titanium dioxide, which is used as a physical sunblock in many sunscreen products. It will lower sun exposure to begin with and thus a brighter skin, that is just a opinion. But iherb is greattt.

A useless product

Posted by Reviewer2720991 on Jan 02, 2013

I found this product to be absolutely useless. After weeks of application (as directed) it failed to lighten even the most faint liver spots on the back on my hand, or areas of slightly darkened pigmentation on my face.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »