GOOD PRODUCTS

Posted by 4804739500077767399 on Apr 12, 2015

My feet had improved a lot . I had been using this product for almost three week. The bacteria and fungus on my feet is disappearing . My skin look smoother. Now I could wear open toes shoes and sandals. It really work on me . I am very grateful to have this product.

Treatment oil

Posted by YuliaBlum on Apr 11, 2015

Very good, and does its job incredible. When i use it at night, i can see already the result at morning. Dries acne very well. Only maybe one minus for those, who like not any smell, it has a very strong smell of tee tree and oregano of cause. But for its job, i agree use it anyway.

Good

Posted by 5181052400530567154 on Apr 08, 2015

I like !) Seems like it really works on my face! )

Saved my skin

Posted by Katarinatan on Mar 03, 2015

I have hormonal induced acne at age 50. And have tried eryacne and differin and other similar antibiotics or steroid based acne medication. Sometimes they work, sometimes they wreck my skin into rough red patches and scabs that itch and hurt so bad it keeps me up at nights. Then I found this pdf. These days i rather dab this over my acne, especially the areas ruined by too much acne medication. And i find relief. It's biggest test was when I brought it along to St Moritz last December instead of the dr's prescribed medication and would dab this oil over all my problem spots. And it worked beautifully. My skin healed and behaved in the cold Alps. I m a fan now.

Highly recommended !!!

Posted by 4651251811859216161 on Sep 06, 2014

Can be mixed with cream The result is still excellent! The smell is very strong but those who have problem of fungus - This oil is the solution.

Great acne treatment.

Posted by Daisy-oh on Jul 29, 2014

I strongly recommend this tea tree oil for clearing the skin. I use one drop and mix it with my skin cream. I also use it on pimples, it helps a lot. I like the smell.

Es increíblemente bueno.

Posted by 5106537765434702312 on Apr 20, 2014

Disminuye los brotes de espinillas y barros con pocos días. No queda rastro ni cicatriz del brote. No dejaré este producto por nada de este mundo.

good

Posted by 5199972125824350861 on Dec 12, 2013

Really helps to prevent acne.

Good but light

Posted by 5742638742876960853 on Jun 28, 2013

The tea tree solution is very good and it would be even better if it was higher in Tea Tree strength

Helps to treat pimple but the smell is just .......

Posted by Reviewer1596347 on Jun 28, 2012

This help to clear up pimples. Can't say I like the smell of the Oregano combination with tea tree oil though.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »