Better than prescriptions

Posted by Reviewer1676091 on Apr 20, 2011

fought a tough fungal infection, pityrosporum folliculitis, with every prescription, both topical and oral. Very undesirable side effects, little relief of symptoms. Tried this, and FINALLY cleared up in days! Also very quickly clears up ringworm, and acne. (i have low immunity, all kinds of problems with infections) the smell is strong, but quite nice, clears sinuses! Oh! and I have put a few drops in water, brought to boil, and used for facial steaming. Open pores and really get use of the antiseptic properties.

Outstanding

Posted by Reviewer2871080 on Nov 04, 2011

I had a fungal infection for which I was given a prescription ointment by the dermatologist. When I applied it, the symptoms went away but when I stopped using it, they came back as it so often happens with conventional drugs. This happened 3 times. I was ready to give up when I thought of trying a more natural approach. Well, guess what, this product cleared my problem once and for all. Enough said.

Potent stuff

Posted by Reviewer3340624 on Apr 01, 2011

The smell is incredibly strong (almost smelled like gasoline at first), so be warned. I'm not complaining since tea tree oil and oregano oil are known to have an extremely pungent smell (it would be like whining about salt being salty). Plus, the strong smell just means that this product is the real deal and is potent. I don't use it directly on my skin. I add a bit of it in a bland toner and use it on my face as an acne treatment. It has a very nice cooling sensation. When it's diluted, the smell goes away in about 15-20 min. I dabbed some undiluted oil on a big pimple on my cheek once and it helped to shrivel it up quick.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1674137 on Jun 22, 2011

It smells strong... but who cares! It works great!

Saved my skin

Posted by Katarinatan on Mar 03, 2015

I have hormonal induced acne at age 50. And have tried eryacne and differin and other similar antibiotics or steroid based acne medication. Sometimes they work, sometimes they wreck my skin into rough red patches and scabs that itch and hurt so bad it keeps me up at nights. Then I found this pdf. These days i rather dab this over my acne, especially the areas ruined by too much acne medication. And i find relief. It's biggest test was when I brought it along to St Moritz last December instead of the dr's prescribed medication and would dab this oil over all my problem spots. And it worked beautifully. My skin healed and behaved in the cold Alps. I m a fan now.

good

Posted by 5199972125824350861 on Dec 12, 2013

Really helps to prevent acne.

Great acne treatment.

Posted by Daisy-oh on Jul 29, 2014

I strongly recommend this tea tree oil for clearing the skin. I use one drop and mix it with my skin cream. I also use it on pimples, it helps a lot. I like the smell.

Highly recommended !!!

Posted by 4651251811859216161 on Sep 06, 2014

Can be mixed with cream The result is still excellent! The smell is very strong but those who have problem of fungus - This oil is the solution.

Helps to treat pimple but the smell is just .......

Posted by Reviewer1596347 on Jun 28, 2012

This help to clear up pimples. Can't say I like the smell of the Oregano combination with tea tree oil though.

Great product, great price