not moisturizer

Posted by artbooka on Dec 11, 2012

Removes puffiness under the eyes, slightly cools the skin, does not irritate hypersensitive eyes. Weak hydration, better to use as an extra care.

Very nice!

Posted by Reviewer1006018 on Dec 07, 2011

Light gel, very good for under makeup! Moisturizing effect is ok.

So far so good

Posted by DesertRatonga on May 09, 2010

I have only been using this for about 3 weeks, but it does seem to help with puffiness pretty well for an organic product. i will keep trying others till i find a better one for my type of skin though. I am a big swimmer and this one kind of burns my skin if i use it within a few hours of being in the pool. and i have never thought of myself as having sensitive skin...

Quite Good for young skin

Posted by Reviewer1544131 on Nov 23, 2009

Since it's gel in texture, it's very soothing and light. Still it's quite hydrating and I can see my eye contour gets smoother and lighter. Love its light non-irritating scent.

So far, so good.

Posted by Reviewer1687596 on Mar 09, 2011

I have just started using this for warmer days in Florida. Feels good and goes on smoothly. Good price and fast delivery from iherb.

Fine stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1323812 on Oct 07, 2009

I like it that its not oily and it disappears into the skin fast!

good

Posted by Reviewer1613849 on Feb 13, 2012

good!

Really works !

Posted by Reviewer2127214 on Jul 20, 2011

I love this eye gel, light and absorbs fast and although I sometimes need more moisture around my eyes this gel really reduces under-eye bags quite fast, and I have used so many products that promise to do this but up until now, this is the best and I will re-order .

Super

Posted by Reviewer1517568 on Jul 28, 2011

Good product for good price. I like it.

Nice

Posted by Reviewer3350403 on Sep 07, 2011

I like the gel texture and the slight tingly effect. Haven't noticed any changes on my skin yet. I like that it doesn't contain retinyl palmitate and parabens

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »