Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Derma E, Soothing Moisturizing Creme, 2 oz (56 g)

Reviews 2-star

A very mediocre moisturizer

Posted by colorwalk on Nov 26, 2013

This isn't a bad moisturizer, but I don't feel that it's especially good either. It doesn't do anything for my lines/wrinkles (and I don't have that much to begin with, so I imagine it's even less effective for those who do). Likewise, I'm not sure it has any anti-aging effects either. In fact, I'm wondering if my skin may have gotten duller during the period when I used this, because it's not moisturizing enough. FYI, I'm in my mid-30s. It's an okay general moisturizer that's more suited for the summer as it's very light (especially if you live in a humid country like I do). It goes on rather watery so I have to wait a little for it dry on my skin. It's not moisturizing enough for the winter months or for those who live in dry climates though. In short, if you're looking for a light, basic and no-frills moisturizer, this one might be okay but probably too pricey for something like that. I wouldn't purchase again as I'd rather spend just a bit more on something that does do something in terms of anti-aging (and is more moisturizing). I'm giving it 2 stars. While not terrible, it's definitely not quite as advertised.