producto estupendo

Posted by 4678198838626888198 on Sep 22, 2013

Me vá genial para mi piel grasa madura. Me encanta, m¡no me saca brillos y seguramente repetiré con ella

moisturizer

Posted by YuliaBlum on Aug 20, 2013

I love gel textures. The gel is very light without smell. A little beat warm when I put it on my skin. moisturizes my skin.

Me encanta!

Posted by MonteErebus on Jul 10, 2013

Me ha sorprendido mucho la textura. Imaginaba que era la tipica crema, y en vez de eso ha resultado ser un gel trasparente de color ambar. Cuando lo extiendes en la piel parece casi agua. Es muy ligero, nada pegajoso. La piel se siente fresca e hidratada. No me ha producido grasa ni brillos (mi piel es mixta-grasa) Un muy buena opción, sobre todo en verano cuando se agradecen las texturas ligeras.

Great for oily sensitive skin

Posted by 4971200460432245314 on Jun 16, 2013

This is a fantastic product for people with oily and sensitive skin. Helps soothe redness and great for tropical climate as skin does not get oily.

veldig bra

Posted by 5106584104797104015 on Feb 24, 2013

god krem til ansiktet

Good

Posted by Reviewer2548740 on Nov 19, 2012

On my 2nd bottle. Happy with it.

best than a famous brand!!!

Posted by Reviewer2777269 on Sep 28, 2012

I used to use a famous big store brand, it was great but this is better and less expensive. I live in the tropics, lot of heat and humidity, when you apply this you feel that it quenches the thirst in your skin, immediately you feel refreshed and moisturized, it dries quickly, completely non-greasy, non-irritant. I had the small lines around the mouth and cheeks,like dry skin, this is completely gone, my skin looks now plump. I can not use cream moisturizes, It irritates my skin and swells at the place of application, I have rosacea, and the creams give me acne, This gel is fabulous for me.

it moistures but need more moisturation

Posted by Reviewer2105665 on Feb 19, 2012

I used it for a month. it absorbs well in my skin but need more moisturizer after applying this product

ok

Posted by Reviewer2141912 on Jun 05, 2011

so small...

Great Price

Posted by Reviewer2158434 on Aug 19, 2010

Works fine for my allergy-prone and sensitive skin.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »