Like this product

Posted by A1725-6887 on Jun 09, 2013

This toner has no alcohol in it, which is a "yaaaay" for my oily skin. Good quality, and this bottle will serve me a long while, I reckon. No irritation, no inflammation for me (touch wood).

fragrance free and doesn't feel stripped of moisture

Posted by joseph921 on Oct 24, 2012

its fragrance free and definitely didn't bother my nose as I have nasal reaction to smells. So that was good. It also didn't seem to leave my skin dry or stripped too much of its natural moisture. I'm not a huge toner user but for a few times i have used it thus far, it's a great toner.

good toner

Posted by 5731825060254745967 on Oct 18, 2012

I have rivewed ingredients, it is well formulated toner. but wasn't right for me. antioxydents it has gives me numb around mouth and nose. wasn't calming I feel but i think it depends. worth trying out. might be your best toner

didn't like it

Posted by FancyBeauty on Aug 30, 2012

Starting using this toner, my facial skin started behaving itself absolutely disgusting. I've noticed some rashes, spots and pimples came in sight. And every time I wanted to continue using this toner, the situation with inflammation always repeated. Начав пользоваться этим тоником, кожа лица буквально на 4 день стала вести себя ну просто отвратительно, появились высыпания, пятна и прыщи. И каждый раз как я хотела возобновить пользование - ситауция повторялась.

an excellent tonic

Posted by Ghostpulse on Jul 07, 2012

отличный тоник, очень легкий, после использования приятные и свежие ощущения на лице. Не липкий! Почти без запаха. an excellent toner, very light, pleasant, and after using the latest sensations on the face. Do not sticky! Fragrance Free

toner

Posted by Reviewer1124040 on Jul 06, 2012

I like it, its very gentle, but it contains phenoxyethanol (chemical preservative) =/

Unreliable delivery from iherb

Posted by 5763211424851608600 on Jul 05, 2012

It has been nearly 10 weeks (the longest I've waited for an overseas delivery) and I still haven't gotten my order.

More suitable for mature skin

Posted by Reviewer1438643 on Jul 02, 2012

This toner is more suitable for mature or dry skin skin. I have combination skin and my face becomes a little oily after a couple of hours of using this toner. Not to be used everyday unless you have dry skin. It gives me little pimples if I use it everyday.

Wow.

Posted by SonjaT on Jul 01, 2012

Wow. Thank U. <3

Nice

Posted by Reviewer2182481 on Jun 04, 2012

Fragrance-free, non-irritating and moisturizing, but does not completely disappear into skin. I like it best in the winter, when my skin is drier. The bottle would be better if it were not transparent - I fear the antioxidants might loose their effectiveness. I actually poured my toner into an opaque spraybottle (works well in setting makeup, too).